Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Scale of 0-10, how confident are you that Arkansas beats Miss St

Started by Sweet Feet, November 17, 2017, 11:12:15 am

Previous topic - Next topic

How confident are you that Arkansas beats Miss St?

Negatives

Sweet Feet

31to6

Quote from: Sweet Feet on November 17, 2017, 11:12:15 am
What say you
At this stage in the season the fanbase is just laying there and playing dead so that hopefully MSU and MU won't enjoy what they are going to do to us and we can go get serious counselling in the offseason.

FutureMan

They are a really bad match up for us.  Extremely quick on the edge, mobile QB that can throw; however, they don't play as well in the morning and there is a chance this team becomes galvanized due to the more-than-likely departure of Coach B.

Weighing all that into consideration, I'd say a 2.
"Once we believe in ourselves, we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight, or any experience that reveals the human spirit."
- E.E. Cummings

The NewEra

hvsupastar

In the words of the late great billy bob......A  F%%%%%% TEN!
"Do not believe everything you read on the internet just because it has quotations next to the image of someone prominent" - Abraham Lincoln

jgphillips3

Zero.  I do hope we put up a fight though.  That would be nice to see.

Rayzback

About the same as buying a lottery ticket. Always hopeful though.
Mellow is the man who knows what he's been missin

Dropkick

ronmahony

I said 2, if they play half as well as they did against Bama we are screwed.
"If you are able, save for them a place inside of you and save one backward glance when you are leaving for the places they can no longer go.
     Be not ashamed to say you loved them, though you may or may not have always. Take what they have taught you with their dying and keep it with your own.

And in that time when men decide and feel safe to call the war insane, take one moment to embrace those gentle heroes you left behind.

Grag T

"Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live;  it is asking others to live as one wishes to live.  Unselfishness is letting other people's lives alone, not interfering with them.  Selfishness always aims at creating around it an absolute uniformity of type."  - Oscar Wilde

Con el Cerdos

Quote from: Sweet Feet on November 17, 2017, 11:12:15 am
What say you

I say we may run out of QBs.  MsSt coaches are not dummies; they know the weakness with this team is the OL.

DC's MO is all out blitz; and just keeps it up....MsST may have 15 sacks if they blitz us like the did Bama.

The Hawg Marshal

Boardon Hamsay

Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.

PorkRinds

EastexHawg

Over 85% of the Razorback fans who have responded so far think there is a 1 in 10 chance OR LESS that we win against a team that we beat 12 out of 13 years between 1999 and 2011.  There is no better illustration of how far we have fallen than this.

Pecos Hog

Quote from: Con el Cerdos on November 17, 2017, 01:05:20 pm
I say we may run out of QBs.  MsSt coaches are not dummies; they know the weakness with this team is the OL.

DC's MO is all out blitz; and just keeps it up....MsST may have 15 sacks if they blitz us like the did Bama.

But last week BB showed us a new play - a screen pass.   Well executed against a heavy rush, this play likely scores.     Where has that been?    Oh, most teams don't have to blitz to get to our QB.    Just rushing 3 or 4 will do the trick....That's where LSU messed up.

ShadowTheHedgehog

Right now close to 0 - but come Saturday after calling the hog and so on, by the time they kick-off I will again be like ....

... and probably go up to around 3.

EastexHawg

Quote from: Pecos Hog on November 17, 2017, 01:11:39 pm
But last week BB showed us a new play - a screen pass.   Well executed against a heavy rush, this play likely scores.     Where has that been?    Oh, most teams don't have to blitz to get to our QB.    Just rushing 3 or 4 will do the trick....That's where LSU messed up.

We used it over and over against Ole Miss and it burned them repeatedly.  I began wondering how many times they were going to fall for it.

ShadowHawg

I gave it a 3. Not because I think our staff can put together a win themselves but Mullen is perfectly capable of pulling defeat from the jaws of victory.

Poker_hog

It's like bert said when we lost to Toledo and almost lost to costal Carolina.  Anyone can get anyone.......except for when he coaches against Alabama and A&M and tomorrow against the bullfrogs.
Sometimes wrong, but never in doubt

Pork Ranger

Swinefeld

Crazier things have happened, but I would say no more wins this season.

jgphillips3

Quote from: EastexHawg on November 17, 2017, 01:21:30 pm
We used it over and over against Ole Miss and it burned them repeatedly.  I began wondering how many times they were going to fall for it.

I think they just got confused.  I mean, if you are running by the offensive line on every play, it's harder to tell when the screen is coming.

Pigdiana Jones

I gave it a 3. I don't think we'll beat Miss State, but I kind of want to see what happens. Will they come out strong in support of BB, or will they come out and be horrible? It'll be fun to watch with not very high expectations.
"In the East, college football is a cultural exercise.

On the West Coast, it is a tourist attraction.

In the Midwest, it is cannibalism.

But in the South, college football is a religion, and every Saturday is a holy day."

davglo35

Enjoy one of the last opportunities to watch BB stare into oblivion with that dazed look on his face.

HognotinMemphis

Lose and lose badly and Bielema is publicly fired the next day.
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

Justagp

TXArcher

Acehawg

longtimeHogfan

Zero.  Zip.  Nada.  Zilch.

Only their basic human decency prevents them from slapping 50 on us.
I don't like to plan my day because then the word premeditated comes into the conversation.