Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Tulsa Razorback Club's annual Kick-Off Party 2016

Started by McKdaddy, August 05, 2016, 09:37:24 am

Previous topic - Next topic

McKdaddy

WHEN:  Monday, August 22nd
TIME:  6 pm, socialize & dine; 7 pm, guest speaker Clay Henry of Hawgs Illustrated
WHERE:  Oklahoma Joe's NEW location at 61st & Sheridan

Oklahoma Joe's will again host the Greater Tulsa Razorback Club's annual Arkansas Razorback football Kick-Off Party, but at its NEW location at 61st & Sheridan.  Some of you will show-up at the downtown OK Joe's location out of habit, but WE WON'T BE THERE!

Remember:
61st & Sheridan, 61st & Sheridan, 61st & Sheridan

*** Please RSVP by leaving a message at 918-520-2742 or by emailing to christopher.a.mckeown@ampf.com ***

Our guest speaker will be Clay Henry, the publisher of Hawgs Illustrated Magazine.  Clay will provide a preview of the upcoming season, as well as some insight into what has been observed in practice.

Oklahoma Joe's will serve a buffet for $15 per person.

The ticket raffle will consist of tickets to all Fayetteville games.  There will also be a silent auction and live auction for additional tickets to those games, and a parking pass for games in Fayetteville.

Membership dues of $10, which run August '16 thru July '17, may be paid at the door.  Additionally, there will be a members-only door prize.

OTHER NOTES:

•  The GTRC has a both a "group" and "page" on Facebook . . . just search "Greater Tulsa Razorback Club".  Facebook has been a convenient and economical way to keep members informed of club events and Razorback news.
•  Please keep in mind that watch party changes and event reminders are sent only via e-mail (and announced on Facebook), so please keep us updated as to any e-mail address changes.
•  If you know any Hog fan that would like to be a member of the GTRC, and receive notifications of our events, please do not hesitate to have them contact me, or another board member.
Don't buy upgrades, ride up grades.

"You are everything that is wrong with this place . . . Ban me"

"CPI, ex-food and energy, is only good for an anorexic pedestrian"--Art Cashin