Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Don't be surprised if we win by 20 tomorrow

Started by HeathWimp, October 06, 2017, 02:45:41 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

twistitup

How you gonna win when you ain't right within?

Here I am again mixing misery and gin....

Quickdraw

SemperHawg

ahahahahahahahaaaaaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahah *Deep Inhale* hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

oh this is just sad.

Polecat

Arkansas born and raised. 1999 UA alum

HeathWimp

Well, obviously my feeling proved to be incorrect.

At least we are one loss closer to getting rid of Bert in a couple of years.
11/19/2023:  Keeping my original semi-prophetic, apocalyptic signature below.  We continue to regret passing on Norvell, who is in the running for the Playoffs.  We continue regret passing on Kiffin, who is eyeing a New Years 6 game.  Heck, we regret passing on Drinkwitz (he may be a dork, but he will have his team in a New Years 6 game after they truck us on Black Friday).

Meanwhile, Sam is drinking Pittman, wondering if he has the leverage to re-hire Enos, Sexton is doing the triple Lindy into his Olympic-size pool full of cash, and thousands of hog fans are planning to dress up as empty seats for next year's Halloween game.

11/25/2018:  My original "Chad Morris" signature is below.  I'm modifying my view as follows:  We will continue to regret passing on Norvell and Kiffin.   After 3 years, when Morris is 10-26, we are going to be saying "What were we thinking?  Even Bert was better than this!"

lahawg1