Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

A.U.B.U.R.N.

Started by TeufelHog, March 18, 2018, 07:59:41 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

TeufelHog

. . . for all that is holy.  At one point was down 41.  Nothing will fall for them.  NOTHING.

Dr. Starcs

Couldn't happen to a better team/coach/school

RazorPiggie

Quote from: Dr. Starcs on March 18, 2018, 08:00:14 pm
Couldn't happen to a better team/coach/school

I'd still rather have Pearl as our coach.

jchill

Quote from: RazorPiggie on March 18, 2018, 08:02:27 pm

The announcers stated the last time Pearl coached on his birthday, Tenner lost by 30 and Pearl got fired.

hobhog

To be fair, they massively overachieved. They couldn't play best players, had huge distractions, and late injuries. But can't say I feel for them....

HeyHogs

Bruce Pearl is a Houton Nutt wanna be.  Rah rah will only get you so far.

hobhog

Quote from: HeyHogs on March 18, 2018, 08:38:47 pm
Bruce Pearl is a Houton Nutt wanna be.  Rah rah will only get you so far.

His team was decimated and he rah rah'd to a conference championship.

GoHogs1091

Clemson schooled Auburn in basketball just like Clemson schooled Auburn in football the last 2 seasons.

If LSU loses their 2nd Round NIT game, that will leave just Kentucky, Texas A&M, and Mississippi State still playing in a national tournament, while the rest of the SEC is at home.  The cream has risen to the top regarding the SEC teams playing well now at the time that really only matters (national tournament time) while the rest of the SEC teams who are mediocre are now at home (or on the way home).

sickboy

I'd rather have Rick Pitino if you're going to hire a crooked coach who cheats. At least the coaching community respects Pitino.

ChicoHog

I'd rather have your long lost uncle as coach than Bruce Pearl.  He reminds me of Tom Penders back in the day.  Absolutely no discipline on offense.  Jack up shots wherever you are and go for the rebound.  He is a good recruiter but he is also a cheater.  I just think he is a terrible X and O's guy and a used car salesman. 

Breems

Quote from: GoHogs1091 on March 18, 2018, 08:44:44 pm
If LSU loses their 2nd Round NIT game, that will leave just Kentucky, Texas A&M, and Mississippi State still playing in a national tournament, while the rest of the SEC is at home.  The cream has risen to the top regarding the SEC teams playing well now at the time that really only matters (national tournament time) while the rest of the SEC teams who are mediocre are now at home (or on the way home).

Which team do you think will win the NIT?
Proud member of the "Left Before Halftime" football club.

Quote from: Breems on January 27, 2011, 08:42:29 pm<br />SCREW VANDERBILT<br />

rude1

Quote from: hobhog on March 18, 2018, 08:42:14 pm
His team was decimated and he rah rah'd to a conference championship.
To be fair though, if MA had won co-conference champs, then gotten blown away this bad in round two, everyone knows you all would be on here now down playing that co-conference championship and still wanting him fired for not getting out of the first weekend. With many of you it was long ago not about wins and losses..............

tusksincolorado

Couldn't happen to a more deserving University, Athletic Program, and Head Coach.....
Screw it! I'm an old angry male, live with it!

ChicoHog

Quote from: rude1 on March 18, 2018, 09:07:28 pm
To be fair though, if MA had won co-conference champs, then gotten blown away this bad in round two, everyone knows you all would be on here now down playing that co-conference championship and still wanting him fired for not getting out of the first weekend. With many of you it was long ago not about wins and losses..............
No.  We would be upset that we lost but if we won a conference championship we would have a 4 seed at worst and I would be elated.  It's a big picture thing, not a weekend result. Plus I know Bruce pearl is a jackarse and karma caught up with him. 

rude1

Quote from: ChicoHog on March 18, 2018, 09:18:21 pm
No.  We would be upset that we lost but if we won a conference championship we would have a 4 seed at worst and I would be elated.  It's a big picture thing, not a weekend result. Plus I know Bruce pearl is a jackarse and karma caught up with him. 
Uh huh