Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

uni mockups

Started by 010HogFan, December 13, 2017, 11:01:34 am

Previous topic - Next topic

MasterChiefHog

December 13, 2017, 07:03:46 pm #50 Last Edit: December 14, 2017, 05:57:06 am by MasterChiefHog
Quote from: Darrell Royal's Floating Flaming Fulminating Spectral Head on December 13, 2017, 03:44:34 pm
These are my choice.
Bawahahahah... Awesome job! I swear I would root like hellllll if we came on the field in those. LOL.
Quote from: oldman1015 on December 28, 2017, 11:40:00 am
Having a bad day or always a dick?
Quote from: Hogs-n-Roses on December 06, 2019, 09:39:55 am
Sorry fo any misspells or paragraph s. I m on a scaffold.
Quote from: Hogwild on October 18, 2018, 08:23:47 amSince we are being optimistic, let's go full tilt boogie! If we win out, Ole Miss wins out, and Bama loses out. Then all we need is Miss. State to win against LSU & Texas A&M, and then have the Aggies upset LSU. 
And then we are hanging an SEC WEST Champion banner.

Hawginj

I love em but if you're going to have red on the away shoulders shouldn't you have white on the home shoulders?

010HogFan

Quote from: Hawginj on December 13, 2017, 07:13:58 pm
I love em but if you're going to have red on the away sholders shouldn't you have white on the home sholders?

I'll do some like that if I get a second.

Hawginj

Occams Razorback

Those look great!

I agree the current ones are pretty ho hum - the little tusks under the sleeves and on the pants are a nice idea but just take away from things more than they add

Also, part of the issue with the current home unis actually had to do with the black shoes - black shoes are cool but just not with the current get up

One thing that seemed to look great in my opinion with the current uniforms and black shoes though though was that one player wore long red socks - that really provided a clean, contrasting look
If it makes crumbs, it's probably not good for you.

NuttinItUp

Quote from: Hogindasticks on December 13, 2017, 05:31:54 pm
What year did that change?

I think commonly held wisdom was that they changed in 1910, but you can find references to "Arkansas Razorbacks" and "Arkansas Cardinals" for the 1907, 1908, and 1909 teams, so there is not a bright line of one year where they changed from one to the other.

OneTuskOverTheLine™

I love em but if you're going to have red on the away shoulders shouldn't you have white on the home shoulders?

If my delete button would send you to outer space your body would have exploded in the vacuum right before I typed the letter "I" in if...
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

wpswillriseagain

Quote from: The NewEra on December 13, 2017, 06:34:48 pm
I like it with one exception.  On the white jersey, how about taking out the red on the sleeve on the white jersey, add the red hog there and let's compare it against your original white.
I like them. Reminds me of the 2010-2011 mixed with the 07 uniforms. My two favorites.

NuttinItUp

I like this mockup that an A&M fan did:

We need to get a pig farmer outfit of some sort going for ours.

Birminghog

razorbackfanatic

This is my favorite away jersey ever, 2010 and 2011. What u have done reminds me of these some, I love it. We had the Razorbacks wording down the legs of these, but I like the wide double stripe like in the McFadden years 06, 07 in my second picture.  You suggested going back to the one stripe like when Nutt was here(except for his last 3 seasons pointed one stripe and 2 stripes) then I think the stripe in the last picture would be a modern type version of the one stripe Nutt version from 98 to 04. The pants of 2012 and 13. I wouldn't mind them.

dibuzop

Bring back the chrome helmets...

1highhog

I like the 2006 DMAC jersey probably as good as any.  The ones that the OP created I could live with but I could not live with a grey hog on the side of the helmet, that's just wrong.

razorbackfanatic

It's suppose to be white. I love the chrome helmets, but only for a game or two each season imo.

1highhog

Quote from: razorbackfanatic on December 13, 2017, 11:31:15 pm
It's suppose to be white. I love the chrome helmets, but only for a game or two each season imo.

I could live with that.

razCzar

Overall great look, man... with maybe one change.

I really miss the word "HOGS" on the front of the helmet.  Like the idea of opposing teams' staring at that word which thousands of fans are Calling.  Afterall there can be too much of good thing - using our Razorback emblem - which is already shown 4 times in your rendering.

+1

JONAS

Yes.

010HogFan

Quote from: 1highhog on December 13, 2017, 10:59:48 pm
I like the 2006 DMAC jersey probably as good as any.  The ones that the OP created I could live with but I could not live with a grey hog on the side of the helmet, that's just wrong.

why are you guys saying it's gray? it's bright white on all of my electronics

The_Iceman

Not necessarily. We didn't do that in 2010 and 2011. The white shoulders on the red jerseys does not look as good as you might think. (See 2012)

The_Iceman

Quote from: 010HogFan on December 13, 2017, 11:01:34 am
I saw a really, really bad uni mockup earlier and wanted to try one myself. I really wish we would go back to something like this. I took the old DMac jerseys and tried to give them a more modern look
Away:

Home:

This is fantastic. I like keeping the home reds simple, but yet with the modern materials. This looks sharp.

If we are going to tweek anything and go modern, do it on the away whites, like you did. I would be perfectly happy with these.

rzrbk4life

Simple. Clean. I like it +1
Let's call those hogs!!!!

rljjr

Leg stripes should be slightly wider and slightly further apart. Don't like the red shoulder on the away uni, but that's a personal preference. Otherwise you've got it pretty well nailed down.

NuttinItUp

Quote from: 010HogFan on December 14, 2017, 08:38:32 am
why are you guys saying it's gray? it's bright white on all of my electronics

I think it is white, but it just appears grey due to the surrounding colors/contrasts.

It can be brightened to appear "more" white, though.

Here is an example of your original image and one where I upped the brightness/contrast level on just the hog on the helmet:

Hopefully the difference is apparent?

The NewEra

Quote from: NuttinItUp on December 14, 2017, 08:59:00 am
I think it is white, but it just appears grey due to the surrounding colors/contrasts.

Here is an example of your original image and one where I upped the brightness/contrast level on just the hog on the helmet:

I'm not good with photo shop or I would do it myself.  Would you take that Image and take the red off the shoulder (make it a solid white jersey) and add a red hog just so we could compare it with the original? 

010HogFan

Quote from: NuttinItUp on December 14, 2017, 08:59:00 am

Yeah I can see the brightness difference. Looks good

010HogFan

Quote from: The NewEra on December 14, 2017, 09:09:44 am
I'm not good with photo shop or I would do it myself.  Would you take that Image and take the red off the shoulder (make it a solid white jersey) and add a red hog just so we could compare it with the original? 

Yea I will do one of those

The_Iceman

I like the white helmet with a red Hog with our away jerseys, personally. I also liked the shiney chrome reds with the whites.

The NewEra

Quote from: 010HogFan on December 14, 2017, 09:14:33 am
Yea I will do one of those

Thank You!  I was just curious to see them side by side.

The NewEra

Quote from: The_Iceman on December 14, 2017, 09:26:17 am
I like the white helmet with a red Hog with our away jerseys, personally. I also liked the shiney chrome reds with the whites.

The shiney chrome reds do look good with the whites. 

010HogFan

Updated top post with solid white tops and 'Hogs' on the bumper

The NewEra

Quote from: 010HogFan on December 14, 2017, 09:46:44 am
Updated top post with solid white tops and 'Hogs' on the bumper

Thanks for doing that 01 - It's a little cleaner, but the red shoulders brings out the red more.  I don't know that I have a preference at this point.  How about you?

010HogFan

Quote from: The NewEra on December 14, 2017, 10:26:15 am
Thanks for doing that 01 - It's a little cleaner, but the red shoulders brings out the red more.  I don't know that I have a preference at this point.  How about you?

I like them both ways, but I think I like the all white more.

The NewEra

Quote from: 010HogFan on December 14, 2017, 10:30:52 am
I like them both ways, but I think I like the all white more.

Do you like the chrome dome with the all whites?

010HogFan

Updated top post with home alternate for those that wanted to see red jerseys with the white sleeve

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Funny, but I like the red with white sleeves more than I like the white with red... Go figure... I'd like to have all 4 mock-up's as our official uni's and let the players pick each week. All of those choices would be fine...

I would like to see, for kicks & giggles, an ALL WHITE without striped pants, and a silver chrome helmet with a frosted hog...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

010HogFan

Quote from: OneTuskOverTheLine™ on December 14, 2017, 10:43:10 am
Funny, but I like the red with white sleeves more than I like the white with red... Go figure... I'd like to have all 4 mock-up's as our official uni's and let the players pick each week. All of those choices would be fine...

I would like to see, for kicks & giggles, an ALL WHITE without striped pants, and a silver chrome helmet with a frosted hog...

looks cool, but kind of Ohio State-y

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: 010HogFan on December 14, 2017, 11:06:08 am
looks cool, but kind of Ohio State-y

Yeah, I guess it's hard to do chrome in that program, but It does look cool, I guess the Hog would need to be red chrome too.. I appreciate you efforts... +1 again!

010HogFan

Quote from: The_Iceman on December 14, 2017, 09:26:17 am

These are on my Christmas wish list

NuttinItUp