Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Young DBs on the Rise

Started by Drew Amman, August 22, 2017, 01:06:58 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Drew Amman

Click the link below to see how Kamren Curl and Chevin Calloway transition in their first year with the Hogs https://www.facebook.com/pigtrailnation/posts/1489361667806240

HogFoo

I watched that.  Very nice!  Hopefully, we have enough depth that we wont have to play these two.  It'd be cool if we could somehow redshirt one or both of them.  let them get stronger and be a force next season.  But, dont know if thatll happen or not.  Both appear to be very good right now.  but, it's nice to get these kind of guys in our secondary.  And with Montaric Brown finally making it to campus.  Those 3 guys as a nucleus will help us for the next 3 , 4yrs or 5 if any of them redshirt.  Which, im guessing Brown will since he will have missed nearly the whole fall camp.   future definitely looks bright!  now just need to keep recruiting these caliber players every year!
Basketball is back, baseball always, football was a dumpster fire once again..... but as the phoenix rose from the ashes, BMF Petrino has risen again!!! Lots to look forward to.  <br /><br />As the rain falls, I realize, that some where out there, some one, is wearing a mask while they shower............

Hogopolis

Coach B has already said Curl and Colloway will play this year.