Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

OFFICIAL MISSISSIPPI STATE GAME THREAD: POST ALL COMMENTS HERE

Started by gdumont, November 18, 2017, 08:48:38 am

Previous topic - Next topic

hogchic2001

Then the Special Teams we all know and love shows up to play...
#momentumkiller
Go HOGS Go!

BadHog

Even the crowd inside the club level is fired up and rowdy
"Rumors are started by haters, spread by the fools and accepted by idiots."

Hoggiedawg

Spoke too soon about good ST play.  No reason to kick it out of bounds.  SMH.

shshark00

I guess I just never paid much attention to it before, but aside from Allen, the entire starting offense that was listed were underclassmen. Regardless of who coaches this team next year, they will have a lot of experienced young men to coach.

Jimbob111

Quote from: elksnort on November 18, 2017, 11:34:29 am
Why don't all you little [CENSORED] stop complaining about the stadium situation. The people that are there or rooting their asses off Go hogs

Because the tide has turned. EVERY thing that can, should, could, or would be complained about will be. I have made it my personal mission. I will hound BB to the end of my days!!! He will RUE THE DAY he became the head coach of the HOGS!!!! 

BTW, both teams look like peewee teams. I've never seen such lack of team speed. Click over to another game then click back and you'll see it immediately. Slow, slow, slow.

FIRE Bret!
"DO NOT POST IN THE GAME THREAD ANYMORE TODAY OR YOU WILL RECIEVE A 30 BAN!"--

Multiple play-by-play posters followed by "Good job, D" and "Way to go, Offense" is so interesting to read over and over as the team gets blown out and the coaches flounder. I can't figure out why game threads don't have 60 to 80 pages now.

Am I the only one that misses the old, interesting game threads?

flagstaffhog

Go HOGS Go!

Rayzback

Quote from: havok on November 18, 2017, 11:34:46 am
Agim has put the team on his back, and may win this game by himself.

Special Teams getting some of that Cred.
Mellow is the man who knows what he's been missin

Großer Kriegschwein

Quote from: Salted Pork on November 18, 2017, 11:35:35 am
Extend CBB. His team hasn't given up.

You shouldn't smoke PCP dipped in embalming fluid. sherm.0
This is my non-signature signature.

dh027

Curles is the ref.  He'll find a way to screw us at some point.

Razor1997

Quote from: TebowHater on November 18, 2017, 11:35:53 am
Exactly. Just wait. We know all too well not even a 24 point lead at half time is big enough with CBB as your coach. 14 in q1 is nothing.

We have lost three in a row vs Power 5 when we had a lead of 2+ TDs. (Mizzou, VT, A&M)

hogchic2001

Go HOGS Go!

PORKULATOR

Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

JackTNHogfan

Jimbob111

Quote from: flagstaffhog on November 18, 2017, 11:37:38 am
So far our Defense is playing inspired football

The irony is, this talent has been there all season. Bielema is the worst evaluator of talent of I have ever seen and the worst at hiring assistants.

Multiple play-by-play posters followed by "Good job, D" and "Way to go, Offense" is so interesting to read over and over as the team gets blown out and the coaches flounder. I can't figure out why game threads don't have 60 to 80 pages now.

Atlhogfan1

Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

Salted Pork

007 License To Squeal

******Proud Member of Hogville.net since May 22, 2003, 08:17:38 PM*******

Hogz87

Quote from: elksnort on November 18, 2017, 11:37:18 am
Whose defense is this?
This isn't the first time our defense has come out and looked strong in the 1st quarter or 1st half.  The issue in those other games where that's happened, is that the offense doesn't do anything so the defense spends way too much time on the field, and they eventually wear down.  Not that our defense is good, but there's been a few other games this year where the defense comes out strong and plays well until they wear down. 

thebignasty

flagstaffhog

Go HOGS Go!

JackTNHogfan

PORKULATOR

I'm ticked at how Dre got held then trip/foot grabbed on that second down earlier
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

hogchic2001

Go HOGS Go!

hogchic2001

Go HOGS Go!

JackTNHogfan

flagstaffhog

Go HOGS Go!

hogchic2001

Go HOGS Go!

Jimbob111

On a better coached team, Ramirez would be an All American. And Curls? For a freshman, he is bad ass. There are play makers all over this team but they are unable to be utilized.

flagstaffhog

Go HOGS Go!

JackTNHogfan

Rayzback

Mellow is the man who knows what he's been missin

HouSwine

PorkRinds

Fake up the middle and then pitch to the outside to TJH.

flagstaffhog

Go HOGS Go!

King

Quote from: Jimbob111 on November 18, 2017, 11:43:22 am
On a better coached team, Ramirez would be an All American. And Curls? For a freshman, he is bad ass. There are play makers all over this team but they are unable to be utilized.

Next year's coach will have some good pieces to build around.

Großer Kriegschwein

This is my non-signature signature.

TebowHater

Why does Whaley get so much PT? He is clearly the 3rd best RB

PorkRinds

hawgdavis

PORKULATOR

How long's it been since Bret Bielema has faked a punt because I feel one coming today

Atlhogfan1

Gus tied at 7 end of 1st qtr with ULM.  Lots of unfocused teams early.

Wind is going to keep this a run game matchup.   
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

HardCore

Beware the lollipop of mediocrity; lick it once and you'll suck forever....Brian Wilson (Beach Boys)

elksnort

Quote from: Hogz87 on November 18, 2017, 11:40:56 am
This isn't the first time our defense has come out and looked strong in the 1st quarter or 1st half.  The issue in those other games where that's happened, is that the offense doesn't do anything so the defense spends way too much time on the field, and they eventually wear down.  Not that our defense is good, but there's been a few other games this year where the defense comes out strong and plays well until they wear down. 
agree the defense and offense have to complement each other

JackTNHogfan

Quote from: TebowHater on November 18, 2017, 11:45:02 am
Why does Whaley get so much PT? He is clearly the 3rd best RB

I wouldn't say that.  Worst in space but for hitting the hole the hardest I think he is the best. 

flagstaffhog

Go HOGS Go!

hawgrunner