Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

About As Much Fun as a Gasoline Enema

Started by WilsonHog, March 10, 2005, 08:32:26 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

WilsonHog

We looked so bad it actually became funny in the second half.

The worst part about this game wasn't the way we shot it; off shooting nights will happen.

Off rebounding nights shouldn't. We got outhustled.

SultanofSwine

When UT went to the zone about 4 minutes into the first half, I got up and came back to work, game over.

JJHog

One would think that a coach that came from the Big Ten would have us rebounding and defending.
" Think Right, Do Right"

WilsonHog

Quote from: JJHog on March 10, 2005, 08:34:48 pm
One would think that a coach that came from the Big Ten would have us rebounding and defending.

I am almost certain that when we hired the Golden Flash we heard something about how much he emphasized rebounding.  There were possessions when Tennessee got four or five offensive rebounds.

Cresthog

Enema......urrrghhh... :-[......gasoline enema........ARGGGHHHAHEH :'(

Anti-OtisII

Well we held them to only 65...with 121 offensive rebounds that's pretty good defense.  ;D

Porquemada

In Heath's first year, didn't the BB team set a U of A record for rebounds in a game? What in the hell has happened to the rebounding? I know it wasn't Nolan's rebound coaching carrying over to the next season.

SultanofSwine

Wilson, I was thinking as fun as pissing on an electric fence but you summed it up very nicely. ;)

3kgthog

Heath's first team wasn't trying to get him fired. Maybe Modica and Jones have poisoned the team.  ::)

Lanny

"It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time."

Al Bundy

Boarcephus

I've seen all of this team I can stand for one year.   Time to call off the dogs, pee on the fire and head to the house.   If the powers that be want this team to play in the NIT, let em but I'll find something else to do.   Go watch a DVH or a John McDonell team show how a team is supposed to perform. 
I need to be more like my dog...if you can't fight it, screw it, or eat it, then piss on it.

Hoggam's Razor

We need Bobby Knight....would he come here?  I'd love to see Bobby go upside Modicas head......Throw a choke hold on Rick Shaeffer......
I hate it when people complain.

porkchop33

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO..............that hurt,but nothing like a good ole enema to fuel the anus......i could think of a few places i'd like to send that load too.......mainly the razorback athletic department signed from all the fans