Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Crazy stat of the day

Started by bighog2255, January 26, 2017, 09:00:59 am

Previous topic - Next topic

bighog2255

With Bama, Florida, and A&M all winning on the road last night, the SEC is 27-27 in road games (in SEC play). Crazy.

Biggus Piggus

For all the complaints we have about officiating, that road record in SEC games suggests they have improved.
[CENSORED]!

Atlhogfan1

2nd time in 3 years the conference teams' road record as a whole is solid.  2014-15 it was even better.  Another way this season is trending as that one did. 
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

bighog2255

Quote from: Atlhogfan1 on January 26, 2017, 09:18:28 am
2nd time in 3 years the conference teams' road record as a whole is solid.  2014-15 it was even better.  Another way this season is trending as that one did.

59-67 (47%) road record that year. Not better, but still very solid. I'm sure it will regress as the season goes on.

cableguy

Quote from: Biggus Piggus on January 26, 2017, 09:12:24 am
For all the complaints we have about officiating, that road record in SEC games suggests they have improved.
I agree with the exception of the Kentucky game. All the 50/50 calls went to Kentucky. Arkansas actually got most of the 50/50 calls against Vanderbilt, which is a first since they been in the SEC. 

The_Iceman

Quote from: Biggus Piggus on January 26, 2017, 09:12:24 am

I believe it is due to the influx of experienced coaches and improved recruiting.