Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2016 Roster, and noted changes in weight.

Started by ricepig, July 10, 2016, 09:52:00 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BPsTheMan

true freshmen walkons now listed from day one

very cool

longpig

Don't be scared, be smart.

ricepig

longpig

Quote from: ricepig on July 10, 2016, 10:33:00 pm
Surprised me, too.

I just saw your second link.  Pretty impressive how we have maintained, overall. 

Inhogswetrust

I'm wondering how a QB's height can go down an inch at that age? Must be the shoes..................
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

ricepig

Quote from: MuskogeeHogFan on July 11, 2016, 07:01:49 am
I thought someone said that Klint Harvey had transferred?

Well, that was my recollection too, I believe Sone's dad said he wasn't with them, or something to that effect.

MuskogeeHogFan

Quote from: ricepig on July 11, 2016, 07:16:24 am
Well, that was my recollection too, I believe Sone's dad said he wasn't with them, or something to that effect.

That may be but I can't find any official release that would indicate that he has moved on, so I'm not sure. This looks pretty up to date but who knows when the information was actually released by the staff?
Go Hogs Go!

FANONTHEHILL

The info (Hts & Wts) listed are from the beginning of the last session of summer workouts. That's when they got the newcomer info.  They're over a month old. Several have changed.  They will probably be updated when fall camp officially starts in a few weeks.  And yes, Klint Harvey has not been going through summer workouts and word is that he is transferring.  Possibly to A-State.
Favorite quote from practice.  Made to my son:<br /><br /><br />Technique is nice, but it comes down to this.  Block the F'er in front of you. - Sam Pittman 2015

MuskogeeHogFan

Quote from: FANONTHEHILL on July 11, 2016, 08:17:05 am
The info (Hts & Wts) listed are from the beginning of the last session of summer workouts. That's when they got the newcomer info.  They're over a month old. Several have changed.  They will probably be updated when fall camp officially starts in a few weeks.  And yes, Klint Harvey has not been going through summer workouts and word is that he is transferring.  Possibly to A-State.

Thanks Fan, and by the way, what is the date that Fall camp starts?
Go Hogs Go!

FANONTHEHILL

Quote from: MuskogeeHogFan on July 11, 2016, 08:49:18 am
I'll try to get dates from him today.
Favorite quote from practice.  Made to my son:<br /><br /><br />Technique is nice, but it comes down to this.  Block the F'er in front of you. - Sam Pittman 2015

Snowball the Pig

Quote from: longpig on July 10, 2016, 10:30:43 pm
Sprinkle @ 240?

Pettway up 13 means they might be trying to move him into a Sprinkle type role

`

Hog_Swanson

Quote from: FANONTHEHILL on July 11, 2016, 09:31:23 am
I'll try to get dates from him today.
It's great having an insider.  Thank you.
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on February 08, 2018, 08:00:41 pm

I have gonads, and as soon as my wife gets back I'll prove it.  I keep 'em in her purse. >:(

Quote from: PorkSoda on Today at 04:03:25 pm
Okay, you are right, I should have done that first instead of going off of what other people said was said.
So basically all my complaining was for nothing and I'm a dumbass.  I should have just watch the presser BEFORE commenting.

younghog

GO HOGS

HogBreath

Wow..DeJon Harris at 253 and Giovanni LaFrance at 254!!!   The linebackers are looking good for the future!!
I said...LSU has often been an overrated team.

That ignoramus Draconian Sanctions said..if we're overrated, why are we ranked higher than you are?

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: HogBreath on July 12, 2016, 10:08:48 pm
Wow..DeJon Harris at 253 and Giovanni LaFrance at 254!!!   The linebackers are looking good for the future!!
nice. jred is a rb sized wr now.
   Jared Cornelius   WR   Jr   5-11   212   
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

Overtheroadtruckdriver

Quote from: Inhogswetrust on July 11, 2016, 07:07:46 am
I'm wondering how a QB's height can go down an inch at that age? Must be the shoes..................

Lots of folks shrink an inch in a year. My sister Hoss shrunk and inch and a half in six months due to doing heavy squats and deadlifts and shrugs in prison.  No reason to be flip.

Justagp

Quote from: OTR on July 13, 2016, 05:26:28 pm
Lots of folks shrink an inch in a year. My sister Hoss shrunk and inch and a half in six months due to doing heavy squats and deadlifts and shrugs in prison.  No reason to be flip.

I'm not surprised. I heard lifting heavy weights can compress your bones and flatten your feet.

swineology

Quote from: longpig on July 10, 2016, 10:30:43 pm
Sprinkle @ 240?

`
Sprink pretty much debunked that at the Media days interview

longpig

Quote from: swineology on July 13, 2016, 07:27:04 pm
Sprink pretty much debunked that at the Media days interview

Yeh I saw that, was getting excited about him becoming Megatron II.

longpig

Quote from: OTR on July 13, 2016, 05:26:28 pm

You should get your sister Hoss some gravity boots, straighten her right back out.