Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Nissan Fan-Fueled Tradition

Started by RzRbAcK18, July 08, 2016, 03:43:53 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

RzRbAcK18

I am not much of a poster and wasn't sure where to post this but I assume it will get moved to the correct forum if needed.

I don't know if any of you are familiar with Tongal but it is a website that accepts pitches for commercials and/or internet ads. You usually have to submit videos for the pitches and they are very specific with the requirements.

Arkansas is one of the Universities that is partnered with Nissan. If no one submits a video for the U of A then I feel that may be a wasted opportunity.

Here is the description:

Nissan, which is constantly searching for ways to bring excitement and Innovation for All, is a proud supporter of college sports and has partnered with 100 universities across the country.  Now, Nissan wants your help finding and telling engaging stories about college sports traditions.  These can include ANY sport (women's and men's) their partner universities participate in, from football to field hockey, to fencing. Whether it's a nationally famous fan tradition, lesser-known campus gameday custom or individual fan or family ritual, Nissan wants to hear about it!  If your Story is selected as one of the winners, you will receive a $250 award and could see it come to life as a video!

Obviously we have a great tradition with the Hog Call and I thought someone on this board might have the talents and resources to bring to life a great video. Not only could you get a nice $250 but with it being Nissan, you might just get the University some national attention which may in turn help with recruiting. If that isn't enough to get you interested, how about the fact that they used "Hook em Horns" as an example? Yuck /''\

Anyways, I would love to submit an idea but it is just not possible. Hurry though, you only have 4 days left. Good luck!

https://tongal.com/project/NissanFanFueledTraditions/

MissippHog

Sounds like something that would be right up Warmachine's alley.

Andrew Hogfan

Quote from: MissippHog on July 08, 2016, 09:54:52 pm
Sounds like something that would be right up Warmachine's alley.
Yes it does. Man I love his videos. Hope he never stops making them.
WPS!!!