Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Wise Named to Watch List for Bednarik Award

Started by Razorbacker79, July 05, 2016, 07:21:34 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Razorbacker79

http://www.arkansasrazorbacks.com/wise-among-nations-best-defensive-players/

Hope he makes this a no-brainer.  I've been a big fan since his first spring game and glad to see he's getting serious for his senior season.  I got to be more of a fan when I found out my cousin's son went to school with him.  WPS--go get 'em, Dietrich!!! :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:
Turn up that damn jukebox!!

hawginbigd1

Now will all the fools who claimed Ledbetter was our best DL, now say they were wrong and apologize to me for blasting me, while I was telling them Wise was probably the best player on D!

wholehog92

Quote from: hawginbigd1 on July 05, 2016, 10:53:51 pm
Now will all the fools who claimed Ledbetter was our best DL, now say they were wrong and apologize to me for blasting me, while I was telling them Wise was probably the best player on D!

Quote from: wholehog92 on April 25, 2016, 09:28:29 am

Wise is a freak and so is Sprinkle.  Their talent just jumps out at you during the play.  I would start out wanting to watch Ledbetter and my eye would just go back to Wise.

The spot on the cross is taken.  You aren't alone.
My personal list of trolls so that I can remember not to reply to them:  Pigs Been Fly, gohogsgo006, hanksampson, no3putts, HarryGoat, Oxbaker, Olmissbydamn, LocalHawg, Thatguy, Masterhog, servicesupport, Razorhawg09, Big Poppa Z,  $100 Handshake, Poloprince.

List of folks that reasonable conversation will not happen:  Iron Hog, Jman, hognot, Solomwi, hogfan1111x, pigzwillrise.

Favorite Posters:  WilsonHog, Tomhog, Muskogeehog, Razorfox, TammayTom, razorback3072, bennyl08.

Hog_Swanson

How about just, Congratulations to you, Wise.
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on February 08, 2018, 08:00:41 pm

I have gonads, and as soon as my wife gets back I'll prove it.  I keep 'em in her purse. >:(

Quote from: PorkSoda on Today at 04:03:25 pm
Okay, you are right, I should have done that first instead of going off of what other people said was said.
So basically all my complaining was for nothing and I'm a dumbass.  I should have just watch the presser BEFORE commenting.

SamBuckhart

BE TRUE TO YOUR SCHOOL. THE UNIVERSITY OF ARKANSAS!!!  WOOO PIG!!!

rzrbackramsfan

Quote from: hawginbigd1 on July 05, 2016, 10:53:51 pm

Hold your horses.  Ledbetter was an every down player while deatrich wasn't.  Let's see what happens with led on the inside.