Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Great stuff from Clay Henry

Started by Richard Davenport, July 01, 2016, 12:08:18 am

Previous topic - Next topic

longpig

Don't be scared, be smart.

Arkapigdiesel

Quote from: Mike Irwin on September 27, 2012, 10:54:27 am
Show me a school that has rational fans and I'll show you a loser.

Steef

Exit Pursued by a Boar

Ferguson says: "No one has called me of late."  I'd think CBB and CDE would be happy to have him work with or at least talk to QBs. 

EFBAB

Lake City Hog

If any of you really remember Clint and how much hew grew as a QB under Ferguson you would be thrilled to have him helping our QB's!

I think that reading NFL defenses for 17 years gives him a bit of an advantage over most college coaches.
Joe has always been one of my most favorite Hogs ever.

soooieman

Biggus Piggus

I am certain this is the first thread in Hogville history that has begun, "Great stuff from Clay Henry."
[CENSORED]!

Tusks

Quote from: Biggus Piggus on July 01, 2016, 02:36:07 pm
I am certain this is the first thread in Hogville history that has begun, "Great stuff from Clay Henry."
sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

GolfnHog

I laughed.....and agree
Have you ever listened to someone  or read what they put into thoughts and wondered...."who ties your shoelaces for you?"

Peter Porker

Well, he has to promote him. Need those clicks.
Quote from: Peter Porker on January 08, 2014, 04:03:21 pm
Notice he says your boy instead of "our coach". Very telling.

I'm not worried. If he recruits like he did here Louisville will fire him in about 5 years.

EastexHawg

Co-sign

AugustaHog

Quote from: exit followed by a boar on July 01, 2016, 07:41:03 am
Ferguson says: "No one has called me of late."  I'd think CBB and CDE would be happy to have him work with or at least talk to QBs. 

EFBAB
Looks like CDE is doing pretty well by himself.  Ferguson is great but if philosophies aren't in sync, it could be problematic.  It'd be nice to have a Hog legend like him around more though.

HogPharmer

At least he didn't say Robert Shields
Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pmRemember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!
Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on June 07, 2022, 01:57:05 pmRuscin needs a big one- Michael Carter has been our best player- or second best at worst- lately.
Quote from: PorkSoda on August 21, 2019, 02:19:03 pmwe can't be terrible forever.
Quote from: The OTR on December 01, 2018, 09:43:29 amGonna start reward season with an important one.
Hogpharmer.  There will be no vote.  He rid us of hoginmemphis, otherwise known as gomerbullinmemphis, and no one else can match that accomplishment in our lifetime.

The_Hog_Father

Quote from: HogPharmer on July 02, 2016, 12:27:03 pm
At least he didn't say Robert Shields

I don't know what I don't miss more... Sheild's or his transparent aliases? 😂😆

longpig

Quote from: Pigs in Zen on July 02, 2016, 12:38:40 pm
I don't know what I don't miss more... Sheild's or his transparent aliases? 😂😆

Due back isn't he?  IIRC he said July.

The_Hog_Father

Quote from: longpig on July 02, 2016, 02:43:00 pm
Due back isn't he?  IIRC he said July.

I thought he said never but spelled it as "August". 😳😂

Hope you are enjoying your holiday weekend LP. 🙌🏻🐗

longpig

Quote from: Pigs in Zen on July 02, 2016, 03:19:17 pm
I thought he said never but spelled it as "August". 😳😂

Hope you are enjoying your holiday weekend LP. 🙌🏻🐗

Know I will, PZ.  Have a good one, yourself.

Kevin Bacon

Quote from: Lake City Hog on July 01, 2016, 10:03:28 am
If any of you really remember Clint and how much hew grew as a QB under Ferguson you would be thrilled to have him helping our QB's!

I think that reading NFL defenses for 17 years gives him a bit of an advantage over most college coaches.
Joe has always been one of my most favorite Hogs ever.

True story.  Clint was, well, terrible before Joe worked with him.  After that year Clint seemed to learn to throw the ball away if the receiver was covered, and he could throw a better ball. Going from a ton of INT's the year before to almost none was huge on it's own.

DeltaBoy

GOOD JOB by Clay.  Joe needs to be back on staff as a QB consultant. He forgot more about being a QB than most will ever know.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

SamBuckhart

Thanks Mr. Henry. I'm a big Joe F fan. 
BE TRUE TO YOUR SCHOOL. THE UNIVERSITY OF ARKANSAS!!!  WOOO PIG!!!

Hoggish1

Quote from: exit followed by a boar on July 01, 2016, 07:41:03 am

EFBAB

What about Huston Nutz? LMAO

tbhogfan

Exactly what I was going to type :).
Go Hogs!