Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Yet Another Experts Take According to his Proprietary Algorithm

Started by Hawgar The Horrible, June 29, 2016, 09:44:47 am

Previous topic - Next topic

longpig

Quote from: MuskogeeHogFan on July 03, 2016, 03:00:56 pm
Well, 1975 or not, this is a new year. It's great to remember those good ol times in the SWC, but I am limiting my discussion to what we have to face this coming year. And A&M should be better defensively than they were last year.

Beating aTm this season will be a landmark win for CBB and the program. To me as big as his first conference victory and I nearly passed out with euphoria over that one.
Don't be scared, be smart.

GoHogs1091

Quote from: GuvHog on July 03, 2016, 08:14:00 am
Nope, the defenses Chavis coordinated at Tennessee during his best years there were better than his LSU defenses.

Chavis hasn't coached with as good of a Defensive Line Coach as the one he was with at Tennessee, Dan Brooks.

Brooks' 1998 Tennessee Defensive Line gave up just 5 rushing touchdowns over the entire 1998 season.

Brooks has been at Clemson since 2009.  Brent Venables during his speech at The Broyles Award Ceremony in December stated that Dan Brooks "is the best in the business."

Brooks has been a Defensive Line Coach (both DTs and DEs) from 1984 thru 2010 (26 seasons).  Since 2011, he has been coaching only Clemson's Defensive Tackles.

Chavis probably knows he won't be ever coaching with as good of a Defensive Line Coach as Brooks at Texas A&M.

MuskogeeHogFan

Quote from: GoHogs1091 on July 03, 2016, 08:30:34 pm
Chavis hasn't coached with as good of a Defensive Line Coach as the one he was with at Tennessee, Dan Brooks.

Brooks' 1998 Tennessee Defensive Line gave up just 5 rushing touchdowns over the entire 1998 season.

Brooks has been at Clemson since 2009.  Brent Venables during his speech at The Broyles Award Ceremony in December stated that Dan Brooks "is the best in the business."

Brooks has been a Defensive Line Coach (both DTs and DEs) from 1984 thru 2010 (26 seasons).  Since 2011, he has been coaching only Clemson's Defensive Tackles.

Chavis probably knows he won't be ever coaching with as good of a Defensive Line Coach as Brooks at Texas A&M.

And of course, if you couldn't find a small connection to Venables, Clemson or UCA, you wouldn't have posted. Lulz.
Go Hogs Go!

ricepig

Quote from: MuskogeeHogFan on July 03, 2016, 08:35:28 pm
And of course, if you couldn't find a small connection to Venables, Clemson or UCA, you wouldn't have posted. Lulz.

Don't forget Southern Hills or Perry Maxwell........

The Great Hambino

At first I was like, cool, then I saw how high Vandy is.