Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

OFFICIAL post your picks thread (sports investing)

Started by WILL CLINTON, August 28, 2011, 09:41:36 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

WILL CLINTON

There is no sacred ground for the conquered.

WILL CLINTON

Even when I know I shouldn't bet, I still do it.
There is no sacred ground for the conquered.

onebadrubi

Quote from: WILL CLINTON on September 04, 2014, 10:06:33 pm
Even when I know I shouldn't bet, I still do it.

RIch rod is an awful coach.  He could have easily put this game away but running it down their throats earlier.  No wonder he got ran out of Michigan. 

Good call you +8 guys!  That will hurt my weekend big time

SPAL

onebadrubi

SPAL

onebadrubi

Quote from: sir-pigs-a-lot on September 04, 2014, 10:26:06 pm
I just had a slight heart attack. ...

I DID HAVE ONE!  That almost made my weekend, now it screwed my weekend!  *** rich rid

SPAL

Quote from: onebadrubi on September 04, 2014, 10:26:53 pm
I DID HAVE ONE!  That almost made my weekend, now it screwed my weekend!  *** rich rid

Sorry,  not sorry....:)

SPAL

Quote from: onebadrubi on September 04, 2014, 10:26:53 pm

You got me in the NFL action, though. I don't play a lot of NFL because I suck at it.

SPAL

SPAL

SPAL

McKdaddy

Good call Sir Pigs. You tried to talk us out of AZ...+1
Don't buy upgrades, ride up grades.

"You are everything that is wrong with this place . . . Ban me"

"CPI, ex-food and energy, is only good for an anorexic pedestrian"--Art Cashin

widespreadsooie

Card finalized:

KY -13.5
ORE -12 (Max Bet)
ULM -14
Penn St. -14
FL/EMU u54

razorjack12

I don't know if I have ever seen a game where a team (Arizona) did everything possible to not cover a spread.

Dear goodness.

onebadrubi

Well, I had some parlay games off the Arizona game, including the mizzou game which I was so sure of at the beginning of the week. 

Thankful for the seahawks tonight, I lost 5 units on the arizona game, was 2.5 units up from FIBA and a little MLB action this week, and should make 2.5 units off the seahawks game.  So there is that I guess, but OUCH!

SPAL

Quote from: McKdaddy on September 04, 2014, 10:34:43 pm
Good call Sir Pigs. You tried to talk us out of AZ...+1

2 years in a row...:)

I wish somebody woulda clubbed me over the head with this green bay pick.... yikes

onebadrubi

Quote from: razorjack12 on September 04, 2014, 10:35:19 pm
I don't know if I have ever seen a game where a team (Arizona) did everything possible to not cover a spread.

Dear goodness.

Tell me about it.  The entire game I was watching it over the NFL because of how awful it was.  the guy had 1 and 10 on the 11, running it all the way down the field and threw it 3 times in a row with a fresman that was throwing the wrong routes.  He is just dumb. 

Hopefully I can make a little up tomorrow night or I'm sitting the weekend out except for what I already have playing.  Got a bunch of units on golf this weekend as well.

There is some jackwagon in general sports wanting to put a dime on the hogs game this weekend.  If he wasn't an internet bad arse I'd negotiate with him on a spread. 

onebadrubi

Quote from: sir-pigs-a-lot on September 04, 2014, 10:37:08 pm
2 years in a row...:)

I wish somebody woulda clubbed me over the head with this green bay pick.... yikes

Ha!  Well want another NFL pick for the weekend?  I'd be glad to offer?  I have a few parlays set that are probably going to really hurt me.

Spikes

You only have one life, so you better enjoy it!

onebadrubi

SPAL

Quote from: onebadrubi on September 04, 2014, 10:39:20 pm
Ha!  Well want another NFL pick for the weekend?  I'd be glad to offer?  I have a few parlays set that are probably going to really hurt me.

If tonight is any indication,  I may not play another NFL game

Hawgndaaz

SPAL

onebadrubi

Quote from: sir-pigs-a-lot on September 04, 2014, 11:10:06 pm
Ouch

So that ending really gave him a heart attack!

And if it's any consolation, I think my avenue turned off parlay's on me!  SOB

arkfanchip

arkfanchip

onebadrubi

Since I can't sleep cause I'm still pissed at Rich Rod. 

Someone mentioned Pitt's talent level on tomorrows game.  Some game notes from my research tonight. 
-Tyler Murphy is BC QB, (Florida transfer that was down there for a few years).
-BC has a stable of RB's
-Pitt has 53!!!!!!!!!  Freshman on their team.  WTH? 
-Pitt destroyed Delware by running it down their throat. 
-Both teams returning 6 starters on D
*Everything I've read says do not bet this game (Literally). 

I have 1 unit on Washington st -2.5 from an earlier in the week bet.  Thought about stacking more on it, but seems to be two teams that like to score and no defense.  Might take the O. 

sooiepig_12

How does everybody feel about Uraguay in the morning?

onebadrubi

Quote from: sooiepig_12 on September 05, 2014, 12:17:26 am

You talking about the wrong dang futbol bro!  Care to shed some light?

sooiepig_12

Quote from: onebadrubi on September 05, 2014, 12:18:39 am
You talking about the wrong dang futbol bro!  Care to shed some light?
Well I thought this was a general gambling forum, and I don't gamble but I do play ESPN streak for the cash and have a W4 currently.  Thought someone in here might bet on soccer.

onebadrubi

Quote from: sooiepig_12 on September 05, 2014, 12:20:27 am
Well I thought this was a general gambling forum, and I don't gamble but I do play ESPN streak for the cash and have a W4 currently.  Thought someone in here might bet on soccer.

They might, I'm fairly new to this thread.  I'd bet on two rat's screwing in a wool sock if I could find some odds on it. 

la20688

Quote from: la20688 on September 04, 2014, 05:26:12 pm
I agree with you on this and Green Bay, only I got GB at +6

UTSA + 8    1 u
Grn Bay +6 1 u
Thank you Green Bay for that cheap reminder of why I don't bet the NFL the first couple of weeks.

sooiepig_12

Quote from: onebadrubi on September 05, 2014, 12:31:42 am
They might, I'm fairly new to this thread.  I'd bet on two rat's screwing in a wool sock if I could find some odds on it.
Since playing streak for the cash which its props are all based on odds.  Soccer is a pretty predictable sport to pick.  I know nothing about it and have much more luck with it than baseball.  I can't pick baseball to save my life.

onebadrubi

Quote from: sooiepig_12 on September 05, 2014, 12:34:04 am
Since playing streak for the cash which its props are all based on odds.  Soccer is a pretty predictable sport to pick.  I know nothing about it and have much more luck with it than baseball.  I can't pick baseball to save my life.

Well I went to research.  Looks like the match is at 11:25 in the AM.  Also, everything i read says take the O at 2.5 goals, even though japan is sitting it's two leading scorers.  Uruguay has the biter eligible if they want to use him. 

What you think?  Take the over at 2.5?  Doesn't look like I can buy points like you can in Football, or else I'd jump on it at 2 and just hope for the best. 

sooiepig_12

Quote from: onebadrubi on September 05, 2014, 12:39:06 am
Well I went to research.  Looks like the match is at 11:25 in the AM.  Also, everything i read says take the O at 2.5 goals, even though japan is sitting it's two leading scorers.  Uruguay has the biter eligible if they want to use him. 

What you think?  Take the over at 2.5?  Doesn't look like I can buy points like you can in Football, or else I'd jump on it at 2 and just hope for the best.
The match is actually at 5:25 am central time and the streak for the cash prop is win or draw for Uruguay or Japan for the win.  I think you can gamble this way as well.  Uruguay win or draw at -218 or Japan at +159.  I won't have any money riding on it though.  Not much over-under on soccer on streak for the cash mostly win or draw or win.  I still thought Surez was suspended though.  I think you have to tread carefully on your friendlies because it doesn't really mean anything and they sit so many of their studs I guess almost like pre-season football.  I have never cared for over-unders much rather pick a winner or a loser.

SPAL

Quote from: sooiepig_12 on September 05, 2014, 12:20:27 am

What is this "gambling" you speak of?

oldman1015

kanas city -3
new england -5
pittsburg  -7
detroit -5.5
Arkansas, the left lane state.

onebadrubi

Quote from: oldman1015 on September 05, 2014, 09:31:18 am
kanas city -3
new england -5
pittsburg  -7
detroit -5.5

I'd jump all over the Jacksonville philly game too if you can get it at -10 philly. 

sooiepig_12

Hawgndaaz

Taking Nevada +3.5 1u
just got Philly -10 4 units (bought hook)

onebadrubi

Quote from: Hawgndaaz on September 05, 2014, 01:08:51 pm
Taking Nevada +3.5 1u
just got Philly -10 4 units (bought hook)

I'm out of allowed units after getting my clocked clean last night, so I have to wait till tonight to place my philly bet.  Another I'm going to look at closely is the O in the Arizona/San diego game. 

I put too much on golf this week. 

yraciv

Quote from: sooiepig_12 on September 05, 2014, 12:17:26 am

My advice is don't bet Friendlies, but yeah that was a fine pick for streak.

Tai_Mai_Shu

MMA action for me this weekend.

1u on Gegard Mousasi +220
1u on Sean Sorinao +175

tempted to parlay those two with another favorite.

DamonBoost

Anyone heard/seen any of Jeff's picks for tomorrow? I might have missed them but I don't think I did...

SPAL

Quote from: DamonBoost on September 05, 2014, 01:35:59 pm
Anyone heard/seen any of Jeff's picks for tomorrow? I might have missed them but I don't think I did...

He will usually post them in the morning or later tonight

la20688

Looking at B.C in tonight's game. Its early but I've got the teams rated about even. Getting 5 at home seems like a good lean to me.

B.C.  +5.     2 units

SPAL

September 05, 2014, 05:28:35 pm #6798 Last Edit: September 06, 2014, 06:33:07 am by sir-pigs-a-lot
BC +6             1 unit....L
Nevada +4     1 unit...W

9-4-1

la20688

Quote from: la20688 on September 05, 2014, 05:15:47 pm
Looking at B.C in tonight's game. Its early but I've got the teams rated about even. Getting 5 at home seems like a good lean to me.

B.C.  +5.     2 units
losing the above game

Going w/ Nevada + 4. 1 unit