Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Pray for me please

Started by tannerstahl, September 22, 2012, 08:01:18 am

Previous topic - Next topic

tannerstahl

Headed to the swamp to watch UF vs UK...I'm decked out in my razorback attire like a true hog fan should be on gameday, pray that I'll be able to withstand the mocking, ridicule, and finger pointing I'm sure I'll have to endure this afternoon...

GO HOGS GO!!
i love the hogs....so very very much

ZERO

Quote from: Squealers on December 30, 2014, 05:14:49 pmCharlie Strong and I have something in common... yesterday we both got colonoscopies.

Quote"These fans hate Texas more than they like themselves."

alwaysondbigscreen

remember to take your hot piss and youll be ok
some say he's a cia experiment gone wrong

ZERO

No matter what, I feel better knowing we're not as bad off as Penn State fans right now.
Quote from: Squealers on December 30, 2014, 05:14:49 pmCharlie Strong and I have something in common... yesterday we both got colonoscopies.

Quote"These fans hate Texas more than they like themselves."

Steef

Half a league, half a league, half a league onward.

Into the valley of death, rode the six hundred.

GO HOGS!!

+1. You'll need it.

razorbackkid

Stand tall, stand proud and carry a big stick.

Be safe.
I would rather live as if there is a God and find out there isn't, than to live as if there isn't and find out there is.

Lysol

Next1_04

johnny cash

Quote from: ZERO on September 22, 2012, 08:11:46 am
No matter what, I feel better knowing we're not as bad off as Penn State fans right now.
very true.

Hog inAustin

Man, you are a fan.  God bless!!!   WPS!!!

rzrbackrob

Quote from: tannerstahl on September 22, 2012, 08:01:18 am
Headed to the swamp to watch UF vs UK...I'm decked out in my razorback attire like a true hog fan should be on gameday, pray that I'll be able to withstand the mocking, ridicule, and finger pointing I'm sure I'll have to endure this afternoon...

GO HOGS GO!!

Have been to all the stadiums in SEC except USC (going this year) and the swamp.
Give your thoughts of the stadium and atmosphere after the game.
Good is the enemy of great

Laughing Hog

Just avoid the jorts and wifebeater t-shirt crowds and you'll be fine....... oh wait, that's pretty much the whole crowd. Just better carry a big stick.
"Gun control laws are, in effect, a set of occupational safety laws for criminals – They are the OSHA regulations for burglars, muggers, carjackers and other criminal scum" "The 2nd Amendment violates a criminal's right to a safe work environment."<br /><br />Speed Kills and Speed wins, especially in the SEC<br />3*'s DON'T BEAT 5*'s<br /><br />"They" really should bring back halter tops (like puppies in a gunny sack)<br /><br />Marriage is like a tornado. It starts with a lot of sucking and blowing, shaking and howling. When it's over someone loses a house!

Superham

Dominus ominous, you be alright

tannerstahl

September 24, 2012, 12:16:12 pm #13 Last Edit: September 24, 2012, 12:19:05 pm by tannerstahl
Quote from: rzrbackrob on September 22, 2012, 01:36:34 pm
Have been to all the stadiums in SEC except USC (going this year) and the swamp.
Give your thoughts of the stadium and atmosphere after the game.

I had a good time, albeit kentucky is garbage and florida is ok...the "swamp" itself to me was overrated...it reminded me of WMS just bigger...it looks old, the "visitors side" concessions is just pitiful...all in all if you like WMS you'll like the swamp...it made me proud of our fayetteville facilities

also the fans were down, it wasn't full even though it was the SEC opener...they were not rowdy at all..a lot of classless fans in my section, but i'm sure every team has their fair share of those...

what made my day was an advertisement banner that flew over the street parallel to the stadium, directly in front of the main entrance to swamp...it said, "gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender pride fest sept. 29"....hope no one is planning to be down there next weekend!
i love the hogs....so very very much

razorjacket43

September 24, 2012, 12:24:57 pm #14 Last Edit: September 24, 2012, 12:26:45 pm by razorjacket43
Quoting Walter "Dumb A$$" ROTFLMBO :razorback: :puke: ::hornsdown::
This was intended as a joke i dont do the name calling in serious matters. Hope you made it safe!!!!!
One day soon, I see a National Championship Trophy in our Trophy Case........................

HUNGLOWHOG