Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Flagrant Trip

Started by PORKULATOR, January 30, 2018, 09:44:22 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

PORKULATOR

Why would that not be reviewed? They've reviewed crap way less agregious than that. Not a play for a ball, a flagrant trip.
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

greenEGnHAWGS

Quote from: PORKULATOR on January 30, 2018, 09:44:22 pm
Why would that not be reviewed? They've reviewed crap way less agregious than that. Not a play for a ball, a flagrant trip.

How dare you question the refs!
Did they get you to trade a walk on part in the war, for a lead role in a cage...?

BannerMountainMan

It's sad. Refs kept them in the game long enough in the first half until they get hot and then they know they don't have to call much anymore, that's how it works. When the other team can get a lead they quit calling anything so nobody will make a big deal about the foul count.
"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

greenEGnHAWGS

Did they get you to trade a walk on part in the war, for a lead role in a cage...?

jjdlc

Refs allowed A&M to play prison ball in the paint, hard to score inside against that.

PORKULATOR

Quote from: jjdlc on January 30, 2018, 09:56:44 pm
Refs allowed A&M to play prison ball in the paint, hard to score inside against that.
Davis plays like a convict yes. I agree with that assessment.
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

Rbill

Honestly i don't think we complained enough. If coach saw it he should have flipped his wig and they might've ended up looking.

jfred59

I know it sounds like sour grapes but I wonder what is the deal with SEC refs and us.  Watched a lot of games and it seems like we get called for 3 times the fouls as other teams and yes I know we are going to foul more because its out style but this is getting out of line.  The call or lack thereof on the trip is a joke.  It was right in front of that sorry excuse of an official Doug Shows and I am talking within 5 feet.  Our new AD needs to work on getting this crap resolved.

20gauge

Mani swear I wish these refs would let us win a game. Would be ranked number 4 or 5 in the country if they would just let us slap and hack away.