Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Did YOU Cry When Bobby Petrino Was Fired?

Started by KennyForAD, October 23, 2017, 10:42:17 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hogsanity

Quote from: hawgon on October 24, 2017, 10:40:06 am
Or more likely, he was never offered any conditions for continued employment.  Had he been, he would have had little choice but to accept them because of the buyout he would have owed had he quit. 

Not accepting the conditions would not have been quitting. Quitting is when you go to your boss at your job and say I quit. Your boss can come to you and say " hey if you want to keep working here you have to do x,y,z. IF you refuse then your boss has to decide if he wants to keep you or not.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

hogsanity

Quote from: Inhogswetrust on October 24, 2017, 10:42:08 am
Never run a business huh?

I am starting to think not only have most here never run a business, they have never been employed by one either.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

EastexHawg

Quote from: Inhogswetrust on October 24, 2017, 10:37:40 am
Yet he didn't take those conditions to continue his employment. IF he had been smart he would have accepted the other conditions and stayed employed. The ONLY condition he took was to get fired for not accepting those conditions to continue employment.

Did you read the text messages he sent Long?  Something like "just want to know what I can do to remain your football coach"?  Does that sound like someone who was refusing to accept conditions?  We know what was said in those texts.  They are part of the record, they are facts. 

Long found a way to fire Petrino and he took it.  Even if you believe the stories that are out there, saying "you're trying to turn me into a monk" doesn't amount to "I will never accept any conditions to maintain my job".  Two men met in a room.  There may have been some contentious things said, but we know after leaving and having a chance to think about it Petrino reached out to Long to try to keep his job.  Long decided to fire him anyway.  That's what we actually know.

Well, we know that and that since that day we have gone 12-32 in conference football games.

hawgon

Quote from: hogsanity on October 24, 2017, 10:42:41 am
Not accepting the conditions would not have been quitting. Quitting is when you go to your boss at your job and say I quit. Your boss can come to you and say " hey if you want to keep working here you have to do x,y,z. IF you refuse then your boss has to decide if he wants to keep you or not.

Or, you're boss can simply say "You're doing x,y, and z.  If you prefer not to, you can quit."

Hoggish1

hogsanity

Quote from: hawgon on October 24, 2017, 10:45:22 am
Or, you're boss can simply say "You're doing x,y, and z.  If you prefer not to, you can quit."

But he cant make you quit. Only you can quit. He can fire you though.

Cinco de Hogo

Quote from: Inhogswetrust on October 24, 2017, 10:37:40 am
Yet he didn't take those conditions to continue his employment. IF he had been smart he would have accepted the other conditions and stayed employed. The ONLY condition he took was to get fired for not accepting those conditions to continue employment. As someone else pointed out he could quit at any time and not owe a cent as long as he didn't quit to take another job.

Petrino didn't take any conditions because he was never offered any conditions.  Why would conditions be offered when Long himself said there was never a chance that Bobby would be retained?  This stupid spin was cooked up at that time to make Long look better and to butter the way for CBB.  Ya'll gulped it down hook, line and sinker, I've told you several times over the years that CBP was "fired" after the Cotton Bowl, it just took three months to trap him in a "with cause" situation.  The planning this took would make a great movie and just might someday.

I should start writing it now,😎

USChog

Cry? No. Upset? Yes. Arkansas was poised the next year to make a run at a NC. I mostly felt bad for the players that came here and got left high and dry.

However, I have moved on. I am not crying now, but I am upset with every blowout loss that piles up.

Once again, it is time to move on.

DLUXHOG

Better question is "did you cry when John L Smith was hired", as that event actually was the start of our downward trajectory...
"Don't go in anyplace you'd be ashamed to die in..."
(you might get this someday)

USChog

Also, anybody think Petrino will be the HC at Tenn next year?

jkstock04

Quote from: EastexHawg on October 24, 2017, 10:44:55 am
Did you read the text messages he sent Long?  Something like "just want to know what I can do to remain your football coach"?  Does that sound like someone who was refusing to accept conditions?  We know what was said in those texts.  They are part of the record, they are facts. 

Long found a way to fire Petrino and he took it.  Even if you believe the stories that are out there, saying "you're trying to turn me into a monk" doesn't amount to "I will never accept any conditions to maintain my job".  Two men met in a room.  There may have been some contentious things said, but we know after leaving and having a chance to think about it Petrino reached out to Long to try to keep his job.  Long decided to fire him anyway.  That's what we actually know.

Well, we know that and that since that day we have gone 12-32 in conference football games.

The celebrations of Jeff Long being an awesome AD for his actions, (most respected AD in the country narrative) and how we have now been "building the football program the right way" (because obviously Bobby doesn't know how to build a program like Bielema) for the past few years has been like an episode of the Twilight Zone.  The past 5 years has been straight up looney toons.

The pumping up of Long and Bielema by our fanbase is unlike anything I've ever witnessed in sports. It's mind blowing to me how everyone bought into this crap. Don't kid yourself...it's still ongoing. Watch what happens if we somehow win a couple of games.
Thanks for the F Shack. 

Love,

Dirty Mike and the Boys

Atlhogfan1

Quote from: USChog on October 24, 2017, 10:53:37 am
Also, anybody think Petrino will be the HC at Tenn next year?

If Louisville fans had a say, yes. 
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

Atlhogfan1

Quote from: USChog on October 24, 2017, 10:51:43 am
Cry? No. Upset? Yes. Arkansas was poised the next year to make a run at a NC.

Not a chance in hell.  But Memphis would have been happy to have us back. 
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

hawgon

Quote from: Cinco de Hogo on October 24, 2017, 10:51:19 am
Petrino didn't take any conditions because he was never offered any conditions.  Why would conditions be offered when Long himself said there was never a chance that Bobby would be retained?  This stupid spin was cooked up at that time to make Long look better and to butter the way for CBB.  Ya'll gulped it down hook, line and sinker, I've told you several times over the years that CBP was "fired" after the Cotton Bowl, it just took three months to trap him in a "with cause" situation.  The planning this took would make a great movie and just might someday.

I should start writing it now,😎

Petrino walked right into it too.  Remember that very first meeting that he had with Long after it broke that there was girl on a bike with him?  Remember how he went to that by himself without counsel and then immediately came out and issued that written statement admitting the inappropriate relationship.  Obviously, he and Long cooked that up during the meeting and with it, Petrino handed him his head on a platter.

Without that statement, they would have had a much more difficult to impossible time of proving an inappropriate relationship and firing him for cause.  So why did Petrino make that statement?  Because obviously of some assurances made to him in that initial meeting with Long. 

Long is a snake masquerading as a choir boy. 

Inhogswetrust

Sure I read the messages and saw Long's notes as well. Bobby must have thought Jeff was bluffing and perhaps wanted to "negotiate any conditions for continued employment." Jeff wasn't going to do that apparently. Besides the timeline of messages and meeting might not line up with your post. I don't remember when that particular message was sent.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

Who is our Coach?

This mirrors what I believe happened, although I admittedly was not in the room and will never know for sure.  The texts certainly sounded like a guy who knew he was in trouble and was going to do whatever it took to keep his job.  It's hard to believe otherwise.  It just doesn't make sense and is illogical.  Long had all the leverage.  Petrino had none.  No cards to play and no options.  I remember several that asked what the tenor was about retaining him, what he could do to keep his job, etc. 

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: Who is our Coach? on October 24, 2017, 11:01:40 am
This mirrors what I believe happened, although I admittedly was not in the room and will never know for sure.  The texts certainly sounded like a guy who knew he was in trouble and was going to do whatever it took to keep his job.  It's hard to believe otherwise.  It just doesn't make sense and is illogical.  Long had all the leverage.  Petrino had none.  No cards to play and no options. I remember several that asked what the tenor was about retaining him, what he could do to keep his job, etc. 

This is all that needs to be known and Bobby should have realized that but didn't due to his massive ego and arrogance.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

GuvHog

Quote from: EastexHawg on October 24, 2017, 08:50:56 am
I said at the time that Long had just self-imposed the death penalty on Arkansas football.  I also said we should have bumper stickers and t-shirts emblazoned with our new motto:

ARKANSAS - TOO DUMB TO WIN

It wouldn't surprise me at all if Long got rid of Petrino at the first opportunity because of someone whining about being disrespected at the Cotton Bowl or some other BS reason.  We know for a fact, based on an article written by a U of A law professor, that there is nothing in university policy that mandated or even suggested termination for having an affair with a secretary.  We also know from a U.S. Federal Court of Appeals that the "discrimination in hiring" story is and was bogus.

Long had his Jerry Jones moment, thinking any ol' coach could duplicate the success of the 2009-2011 teams which won 29 games.  It's easy to explain how it happened.  Jeff Long is a football moron.  He understands as much about Arkansas winning at the SEC level as he does building a Saturn V rocket and landing it on the moon.  If it happened it would be nothing more than pure luck, like throwing a deck of cards into the air and having them all land in deuce through ace order, suit by suit.

I didn't cry when Bobby was fired because I already knew Jeff long was going to destroy Razorback football. It's good to see that many are finally starting to see the truth about Jeff Long but sadly it has taken the near destruction of Razorback Football for some to see the truth about him. Even sadder is that some are still mesmerized by Jeff's Aura and think he's a God who can do no wrong.

When Jeff Long was hired, I stated emphatically on here that it was a huge mistake and that he would destroy Razorback Football but was scoffed at and made fun of.

When he offered Tommy Bowden the Football head coach job, I said the same thing and got the same response.

I said the same thing when he offered Jim Grobe the job and the same thing occurred.

When Bobby Petrino was hired, I stated that Long was forced to do so and Bobby wouldn't be here very long because Jeff would stop at nothing to get rid of him because he wasn't Jeff's man. I was made fun of and scoffed at again. 4 years later, what I said came to fruition.

When Jeff terminated Bobby, I stated that it was a stupid move that would destroy Razorback Football. and was scoffed at again.

Then came John L. "Smiley" Smith, an incredibly stupid hire by Long which started the destruction but still some couldn't see it.

When Jeff Hired Bret Bielema, I gave him high marks for the hire but stated that Bret would have to abandon his Big 10 style offense to succeed. He refused to do so which turned what was thought to be a good hire into a bad hire because Jeff tried to fit a square peg into a round hole. As a result, the destruction of Razorback Football that I predicted when Long was hired has come to fruition.

Hopefully those that are mesmerized by Long's Aura will come to see Jeff Long for the disaster he really is before it's too late and the damage done to the Razorback Football program becomes irreparable.
Bleeding Razorback Red Since Birth!!!

hog.goblin

Quote from: WoooPigBrewie on October 24, 2017, 09:13:57 am

Louisville is on the verge of a 7-5 season with a Heisman Trophy QB.

Just sayin'

First of all, 7 - 5 sounds pretty good right now to me.
Second of all, that's a pretty negative projection.  I bet they finish with 10 wins.

And no doubt his recruiting suffered the first 2 years back at Louisville because he's a known dirtbag.

phadedhawg

I don't cry over football.  I think the last time I cried over something Razorback related is when I heard Paul Eells had passed. 

NaturalStateReb

Quote from: keithrichardsliver on October 24, 2017, 09:01:08 am
hes a shiite boss if he isnt "man" enough to fire bert. gotta love you self aggrandizing business schmucks.

Just because he hasn't fired him yet doesn't mean he's not going to fire him.  I think he will.

If your employee lies to your face and then humiliates your business on a national level, you let him go.  You can't have people out of control that you can't trust.  I know that doesn't always make for a fun Saturday, but that's how things work.
"It's a trap!"--Houston Nutt and Admiral Ackbar, although Ackbar never called that play or ate that frito pie.

hogsanity

Quote from: NaturalStateReb on October 24, 2017, 11:25:40 am
Just because he hasn't fired him yet doesn't mean he's not going to fire him.  I think he will.

If your employee lies to your face and then humiliates your business on a national level, you let him go.  You can't have people out of control that you can't trust.  I know that doesn't always make for a fun Saturday, but that's how things work.

Again, you would either have had to won a business or work for one to understand that, and that apparently rules out a large portion of the posters here.

NaturalStateReb

Quote from: hawgon on October 24, 2017, 09:07:12 am
No, I wouldn't have.  I would have immediately downplayed the entire matter while conducting a relatively informal investigation designed to discover actual facts.  As it was, Long very publicly made an announcement of an investigation ratcheting up tension and media attention and putting himself into a corner where he had to DO SOMETHING.

If it wasn't intentional, then it was stunningly incompetent.  Always, ALWAYS take the course of action that gives you the most options until you must make a decision.  The longer you can put off a final decision, the better chance of discovering information to make the best decision.  Once Long announced the investigation, Petrino's fate was more or less sealed. 

So, you would have kept around a guy who's willing to lie to your face, embarass you, hire his mistresses--whether you think that's legal or not.  Petrino's fate was sealed when he engaged in serial conduct that would get anyone fired. 

That's what I don't get about guys like you--you've got a certified sorry human being like Bobby Petrino basically running out of control, but your major beef is with whoever holds him to account.

You're probably one of those guys who were posting about "finally having a good Christian man" back when Petrino got hired.  lol
"It's a trap!"--Houston Nutt and Admiral Ackbar, although Ackbar never called that play or ate that frito pie.

forrest city joe

Quote from: hogsanity on October 24, 2017, 09:28:58 am
Really? That is your worst nightmare? In all that could happen in the world, that is your worst nightmare?
I am talking about football,not real life problems.try think before you post.

forrest city joe

Quote from: hogsanity on October 24, 2017, 09:59:22 am
Well, we read conflicting stories that BP was offered sanctions that would have allowed him to stay and refused them. Some claim that most certainly happened others claim it did not happen at all.
Bobby was under contract.what was he going to do quit? he was under a long term contract.he would have had no choice but to take his punishment. take it,or quit and be out of coaching.

WoooPigBrewie

Quote from: hog.goblin on October 24, 2017, 11:18:15 am
First of all, 7 - 5 sounds pretty good right now to me.
Second of all, that's a pretty negative projection.  I bet they finish with 10 wins.

And no doubt his recruiting suffered the first 2 years back at Louisville because he's a known dirtbag.
What's your bet big boy?
DIAMOND BOWL BABY!

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: GuvHog on October 24, 2017, 11:05:12 am
I didn't cry when Bobby was fired because I already knew Jeff long was going to destroy Razorback football.

Bull. You've been crying and moaning and complaining ever since.

hogsanity

Quote from: forrest city joe on October 24, 2017, 11:34:40 am
Bobby was under contract.what was he going to do quit? he was under a long term contract.he would have had no choice but to take his punishment. take it,or quit and be out of coaching.

Do you know how businesses work. My employees can quit, but I can't make them quit. I can fire them.  If one quits it goes in their record that they quit. If they try to file for unemployment and the state calls me I provide the documentation that they quit. If I fire them and they file I provide the information as to why I fired them.

BP, assuming there was an offered, could decide not to take them but to choose to try to stay employed under the original contract. It was then on the school to either try again or fire him. 

GuvHog

Quote from: NaturalStateReb on October 24, 2017, 11:29:37 am
So, you would have kept around a guy who's willing to lie to your face, embarass you, hire his mistresses--whether you think that's legal or not.  Petrino's fate was sealed when he engaged in serial conduct that would get anyone fired. 

That's what I don't get about guys like you--you've got a certified sorry human being like Bobby Petrino basically running out of control, but your major beef is with whoever holds him to account.

You're probably one of those guys who were posting about "finally having a good Christian man" back when Petrino got hired.  lol

When a head coach's last 2 teams finish in the top 15 in the nation with the last one finishing #5 in the nation and that coach does what Bobby did, a smart AD would punish him by suspending him for a few games , dock his pay, and put him on probation but he darn sure wouldn't fire him.

WoooPigBrewie

Quote from: GuvHog on October 24, 2017, 11:39:38 am
When a head coach's last 2 teams finish in the top 15 in the nation with the last one finishing #5 in the nation and that coach does what Bobby did, a smart AD would punish him by suspending him for a few games , dock his pay, and put him on probation but he darn sure wouldn't fire him.
Have any examples?

What would Frank have done?
DIAMOND BOWL BABY!

hawgon

Quote from: NaturalStateReb on October 24, 2017, 11:29:37 am

I'm saying that not being an idiot, I would have kept my options open. 

NaturalStateReb

A smart AD would know that letting that go down would send a signal to this guy that's he's untouchable, and send the same signal to every other employee.  Plus, it would open the door to a potential host of sexual harassment claims that could cost the University an untold amount of money.  A smart AD would realize that treating an employee this way would make him completely unmanagable, probably make others unmanagable, and expose the organization to significant risk.

That's why a smart AD would do what Long did. 

NaturalStateReb

Quote from: hawgon on October 24, 2017, 11:45:08 am
I'm saying that not being an idiot, I would have kept my options open. 

Bosses are paid to make decisions, not sit on their hands.  A situation arose and a call had to be made.  You can't just kick that can down the road.  If that's all you can offer, you don't have a place in any organization's administration.

GuvHog

Exactly what I stated. He would have suspended Bobby for a few games, Docked his pay, and put him on probation (while warning him that a repeat occurrence would cost him his job).

He also wouldn't have signed off on Jessica Dorrell's hiring while knowing she had an affair with Bobby.

urkillnmesmalls

I didn't cry, but I was embarrassed for the University, and for CBP himself. 

You know what else I'm embarrassed about?  Hogville's members dwelling on this, and typing the same drivel over, and over...myself included.  We have made this argument from both sides of the fence for years now, and it's the same people taking the same stance EVERY SINGLE TIME. 

I'm not changing my mind no matter how many times Guv tries to convince me that BP didn't have to be fired, or shouldn't have been fired. 

Does anyone else feel a little twinge of likelihood that they're going to change their stance by something profound that someone is going to type on this message board? 

NOPE...I didn't think so.  So why can't we move on from this?   
I've never wanted a Hog coach to be successful more than I do for Pittman.  He's one of the good guys.

Atlhogfan1

Quote from: NaturalStateReb on October 24, 2017, 11:45:17 am
A smart AD would know that letting that go down would send a signal to this guy that's he's untouchable, and send the same signal to every other employee.  Plus, it would open the door to a potential host of sexual harassment claims that could cost the University an untold amount of money.  A smart AD would realize that treating an employee this way would make him completely unmanagable, probably make others unmanagable, and expose the organization to significant risk.

Well it wasn't just Long vs Petrino.  Bobby had set it up for when he messed up he had no support.  An AD doesn't just say to hell with what anyone thinks I'm firing a winning SEC head coach.  Bobby admitted he thought he was untouchable.  Wasn't just Long firing Bobby although it was his announcement to make.  Long knew he had the support to make that decision. 

WoooPigBrewie

Quote from: GuvHog on October 24, 2017, 11:48:21 am
Exactly what I stated. He would have suspended Bobby for a few games, Docked his pay, and put him on probation (while warning him that a repeat occurrence would cost him his job).

He also wouldn't have signed off on Jessica Dorrell's hiring while knowing she had an affair with Bobby.
Because you are well versed in college football personnel decisions.

Your credentials? None.
DIAMOND BOWL BABY!

GuvHog

Quote from: NaturalStateReb on October 24, 2017, 11:45:17 am

No, Long isn't a smart AD. Frank Broyles wouldn't have fired Bobby because he was a smart AD.

If Long was a smart AD, the Football program wouldn't be in shambles.

WoooPigBrewie

Quote from: GuvHog on October 24, 2017, 11:52:07 am
No, Long isn't a smart AD. Frank Broyles wouldn't have fired Bobby because he was a smart AD.
So smart he screwed us with Crowe and Ford.

AND HOUSTON DALE NUTT.
DIAMOND BOWL BABY!

Atlhogfan1

Quote from: GuvHog on October 24, 2017, 11:48:21 am

That would have been great for recruiting and hiring assistants for someone who doesn't put together the most talented of staffs anyway. 

WoooPigBrewie

Quote from: GuvHog on October 24, 2017, 11:52:07 am

If Long was a smart AD, the Football program wouldn't be in shambles.
Kinda like it was from 1990-97. Under Frank.

Heil Frank.
DIAMOND BOWL BABY!

Inhogswetrust

That means you wouldn't be a smart AD if it were you.

GuvHog

Quote from: WoooPigBrewie on October 24, 2017, 11:53:37 am
So smart he screwed us with Crowe and Ford.

AND HOUSTON DALE NUTT.

No, Houston Nutt was hired by John White's committee. Frank had nothing to do with that. He wanted Tommy Tuberville.

GuvHog

Quote from: Inhogswetrust on October 24, 2017, 11:55:52 am
That means you wouldn't be a smart AD if it were you.

Actually it means just the opposite and I have no desire to be an AD anyway.

If one owns a business and they have an employee who is making them money hand over fist but did what Bobby did, they dock his pay and put him on probation with a stern warning to keep his nose clean or else but they don't fire him. Firing the Goose that lays Golden Eggs is seriously stupid if it can be avoided. In Bobby's case, it could, and should have been avoided.

WoooPigBrewie

Quote from: GuvHog on October 24, 2017, 11:55:58 am
No, Houston Nutt was hired by John White's committee. Frank had nothing to do with that. He wanted Tommy Tuberville.
55% of Hogville disagrees with you.

"I know what happened." Means you know little of what happened.

I guess you're like Trump. Tell yourself whatever you want to make it true.
DIAMOND BOWL BABY!

WoooPigBrewie

Quote from: GuvHog on October 24, 2017, 12:03:12 pm

If one owns a business and they have an employee who is making them money hand over fist but did what Bobby did, they dock his pay and put him on probation with a stern warning to keep his nose clean or else but they don't fire him. Firing the Goose that lays Golden Eggs is seriously stupid if it can be avoided. In Bobby's case, it could, and should have been avoided.
That's why all these scandals have occurred and all these people are still employed. Lol.

Figure out a better argument.
DIAMOND BOWL BABY!

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: GuvHog on October 24, 2017, 12:03:12 pm

The REASON it wasn't avoided was what Bobby did. A LOT of successful people have been fired for less. Besides it wasn't about the money and sometimes it never is. It's been shown that the school will get big money no matter who the coach is. It might vary a little but all businesses revenue does. Heck my nephew in law works for a major mattress company that lost over 50% of it's contracted revenue.................they scrambled and have replaced it with other contracts.

GuvHog

Quote from: WoooPigBrewie on October 24, 2017, 12:04:23 pm
55% of Hogville disagrees with you.

“I know what happened.” Means you know little of what happened.

I guess you’re like Trump. Tell yourself whatever you want to make it true.

You named 3 coaches in that poll. Had you just named Houston Nutt, you would have lost by a lopsided margin. Everyone except you knows that John White took the power to hire football coaches away from Frank and gave it to a committee when Nutt was hired and they also know that Frank wanted Tommy Tuberville.

WoooPigBrewie

Quote from: GuvHog on October 24, 2017, 12:11:47 pm
You named 3 coaches in that poll. Had you just named Houston Nutt, you would have lost by a lopsided margin. Everyone except you knows that John White took the power to hire football coaches away from Frank and gave it to a committee when Nutt was hired and they also know that Frank wanted Tommy Tuberville.
Wrong again. You also said he didn't hire Stan Heath or John Pelphrey. The poll is accurate.

I can redo the poll if you want?
DIAMOND BOWL BABY!

hawgon

Quote from: NaturalStateReb on October 24, 2017, 11:46:30 am
Bosses are paid to make decisions, not sit on their hands.  A situation arose and a call had to be made.  You can't just kick that can down the road.  If that's all you can offer, you don't have a place in any organization's administration.

As I said, not being an idiot...