Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Who do you want as next coach?

Started by root_hawg, October 07, 2017, 06:28:37 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

root_hawg

26.2Hog

Tusks

JL is too much a [CENSORED] to hire Leach.

So I like Norvell.
sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

JackTNHogfan

Tsarcasm

"Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak." – Steven Wright

lumphog

jst01

Be careful. Wilson will come and move your thread. Or he might post his support in it...

Pig Worshipper

You mean we're allowed to talk about this in this forum now?

Hawgphish

Anybody that runs a up tempo spread passing game.  No more out Bama Bama offense.  I think this is the  overall weakest coaching staff that has ever been at UA.  Clean house all the way down to the equipment and training staff.

ADavisTheGOAT

Razorbacks | Redskins | Pelicans | LA Tech

Muleriderhog

SemperHawg

What about Matt Campbell at Iowa St?

Boss Hog in the Arkansas

Mike Leach wants the job. The timing of his comments about War Memorial are no coincidence. He has a respect for pur program and I believe he could make little rock games great again too
That's right, you don't want to be the man to replace the man.  You want to be the man to replace Rory Segrest.

BroyledNutts

Depends greatly on who will be available in 2020 ...

AFBack

Tusks

There's going to be major movement with HC this season.  You gotta see how it shakes out.  I'd go get Norvell and secure him and not play musical chairs and not be able to get one of the hot new coaches out there.
sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

pigface

I suspect that the newborn will never remember her dad as a Razorback coach.  Sad but true.

JackTNHogfan

Someone hired by a new athletic director.

Pork Ranger

Quote from: Boss Hog in the Arkansas on October 07, 2017, 06:34:59 pm
Mike Leach wants the job. The timing of his comments about War Memorial are no coincidence. He has a respect for pur program and I believe he could make little rock games great again too

Make Arkansas Great Again!! MAGA!!

Hire Leach!

TM Hog

SouthTexFeral

HighcountryHog

no bumps, no fat chicks

atom hog

Quote from: Pig Worshipper on October 07, 2017, 06:31:52 pm
You mean we're allowed to talk about this in this forum now?
We do not have a head coach opening. So talk nice about the clown coach we have becauseb it could hurt the players'feelings and affect their performance at Alabama.

hogoffate

I would like either Chip Kelly or Chad Morris

moses_007

Arkansas Fan

Quote from: Hawgphish on October 07, 2017, 06:31:54 pm
Anybody that runs a up tempo spread passing game.  No more out Bama Bama offense.  I think this is the  overall weakest coaching staff that has ever been at UA.  Clean house all the way down to the equipment and training staff.

I wish people would stop with the "out Bama Bama" crap. Any offense can work as long as you have coaching and the right personnel.

The Spread offense won't save Arkansas football.

Captain Morgan

How bout we keep pretending we should be pro style. We don't recruit well enough for it. Its time for a scheme and system guy

King

Consider that every border state will also be looking for a new coach and our job is only better than Missouri and Ole Miss at best.

Unfortunately we are looking at a John Pelphrey "roll the dice" hire.

Andrew Hogfan

WPS!!!

san1981

Frank Wilson. SEC experience and was the recruiting coordinator for Les Miles.

OneTuskOverTheLine™

It's time to bring back the All Things Gruden thread...
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

KlubhouseKonnected

If Auburn is dirty so is Gus. You can't have it both ways. Deal with it.

hogfooey

If the Hogs are wrong!  I don't want to be right!

StanHog

san1981

Frost will be at Nebraska, Morris at Tennessee and Chip Kelly at UCLA.

Kyle Whittingham at Utah is an interesting name

HiggiePiggy

Hire me.  I want a few million for terrible coaching. 
If a man speaks and no woman is around to hear him, is he still wrong?

aloha_kid

You'll all have to wait, because CBB isn't going anywhere anytime soon.  So keep your office pools for the next coach handy for the next couple of years.

solitons

Quote from: root_hawg on October 07, 2017, 06:28:37 pm
How about Mike Leach?
yes, please, any coach from state of Washington state

hawganatic

Quote from: Hawgphish on October 07, 2017, 06:31:54 pm

Bama doesn't even run the "Bama offense" anymore...

Kinda like the Memphis coach.  He's got Arkansas ties also (believe he played at UCA).

jgphillips3

Brohm, Fleck, Norvell...some others.  Unless a Petrino like (perfect storm candidate) emerges out of the blue.

Captain Morgan

Ken Niumatalolo from Navy bcuz we can't run pro style with the OL we recruit so we should switch up the style entirely

PORKULATOR

It has to be someone better than any of those you mentioned for this loss and the next 2 to not set us back years
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

WalHog2018

phadedhawg

It will have to a be a coach who will accept the position without a buyout bc the fan base if via anti buyout. 

I'm sure coaches from all across America will be fighting for the job.  Can't wait to see it!

Captain Morgan

Quote from: PORKULATOR on October 07, 2017, 06:56:04 pm
It has to be someone better than any of those you mentioned for this loss and the next 2 to not set us back years

If Bielema didn't get the 11.7 buy out i would say Fuente

pigheaded

My Mother is over eighty and still doesn't need glasses. Drinks her Wild Turkey right out of the bottle.

Swestwill66

Vildsvin