Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Devion Warren,Jaiden Cole and other louisiana prospects this Friday

Started by rangertaunton, September 13, 2016, 09:13:41 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

rangertaunton

Neville plays Ouachita friday night in a clash of two of the higher ranked Louisiana teams. Neville has Jaiden Cole who we are recruiting,or were and several other very good players including one of the top Dtackles in the country. Ouachita has Arkansas commitment Devion Warren at QB. Neville is very good and has replaced West Monroe as the powerhouse in Northeast Louisiana. Ill be in attendance and will share video and comments on players that we have an interest in. See yall Friday
Mess with the boar,get the tusks!!!

LAHOG1962

How has Neville replaced West Monroe as the powerhouse in Northeast Louisiana. First of all WM has not lost to a Northeast La team in about 18 years. Second, WM beat Neville in the Jamboree the last 2 years. Third, Neville will not play WM in a regular season game.Fourth , Neville has won State championships lately- in 4 A, not 5A where WM plays.

kp72204

rangertaunton

Quote from: LAHOG1962 on September 14, 2016, 07:17:26 pm
How has Neville replaced West Monroe as the powerhouse in Northeast Louisiana. First of all WM has not lost to a Northeast La team in about 18 years. Second, WM beat Neville in the Jamboree the last 2 years. Third, Neville will not play WM in a regular season game.Fourth , Neville has won State championships lately- in 4 A, not 5A where WM plays.
The kids that WM used to get,Neville is pulling them now. Since Don Shows passed,its no secret that WM hasnt been the same. Not saying that WM isnt good or that they still dont send kids to college but Look at the last few years and there are just more top level kids playing for Neville with a few exceptions like Cam Robinson and Xavier Woods who showed out against us a couple of weeks ago. You line Neville and WM up 10 times and Neville wins 8-9 of those. I dont have a dog in this fight regardless as I am from South Arkansas originally and only live in WM now and I can tell you without a doubt that Neville is the better program right now

ADavisTheGOAT

Razorbacks | Redskins | Pelicans | LA Tech

rangertaunton

He played the whole game friday. Wonder what happened? Im not close to the Ouachita program so i havnt heard anything. Sucks if true bc i was looking forward to seeing what he could do against other high level D-1 athletes

LAHOG1962

Quote from: rangertaunton on September 14, 2016, 08:31:21 pm
The kids that WM used to get,Neville is pulling them now. Since Don Shows passed,its no secret that WM hasnt been the same. Not saying that WM isnt good or that they still dont send kids to college but Look at the last few years and there are just more top level kids playing for Neville with a few exceptions like Cam Robinson and Xavier Woods who showed out against us a couple of weeks ago. You line Neville and WM up 10 times and Neville wins 8-9 of those. I dont have a dog in this fight regardless as I am from South Arkansas originally and only live in WM now and I can tell you without a doubt that Neville is the better program right now
You have your opinion, i just gave you the facts.

rangertaunton

Quote from: LAHOG1962 on September 14, 2016, 09:54:23 pm
You have your opinion, i just gave you the facts.
No you didnt. The only fact you gave was that nobody has beaten WM from northeast louisiana in a while. While that is true,the fact is that WM and Neville dont play this year. Are you disputing who the better team the last couple of years or are you just going by WM's body of work over the last 15+ years? Because i never said that WM didnt have a great program,just that Neville had the stronger one right now. What part of La are you from?

rangertaunton

And the fact that WM is 5a and Neville 4a is null and void. Theres not a talent difference in 4and 5a schools in LA like you have in most other states. Lots and lots of talent in La and being from here you should know that better than most. And to say that WM beat Neville in a jamboree is not a fair assesment at all. A jamboree is a glorified scrimmage. But you were right about 1 thing. We are both entitled to our opinions and thats what is great about being a fan and casual american observer

LAHOG1962

West Monroe beat Neville in th last 2 Jamborees. 2 years ago it was a route. Neville will not play West monroe  in the regular season.I am from WEST MONROE. You can think what you want to but there are no facts to back you up.

LAHOG1962

You dont get it. I am saying that Neville is winning Championships because they are not in 5A. 5A is much tougher than 4A

rangertaunton

Quote from: LAHOG1962 on September 14, 2016, 10:18:34 pm
You dont get it. I am saying that Neville is winning Championships because they are not in 5A. 5A is much tougher than 4A
Ok sir,we can just agree to disagree then. Guess neither of us will ever know since they wont play. If Neville wont agree to play West Monroe then how did they end up playing in the same jamboree? How long have you been gone from WM bc the pulse of HS football changed a bit with the passing of the late great Don Shows. Stay safe and thank you for your service to our country

LAHOG1962

First of all I can assure you Neville and WM don't consider the jamboree to be a glorified scrimmage. I live in Wm and have been here for years.How long have you been here? You obviously don't know the history between Neville and WM.They have a great program but have not beat the Rebels since around 1995.

ckhawgu

Neville's up 20 - 7 currently in the 3rd qtr; Cole's a really good athlete as he had a 37yd TD run in this qtr and then a 55yd TD run that was called back due to penalty in this qtr... Neville with the ball again at the end of the 3rd and trying to get another drive rolling...

lefty08

Am I really reading a pissing match about Louisiana high school football?

Jesus guys, get a grip
Re: So far the UC press conference is hilarious   Reply
Losing gracefully isn't taught in second-tier programs. See Arkansas, Cincinnati, et al.
3/21 8:11 PM | IP: Logged

ckhawgu

Neville's Cole has ripped through Ouachita tonight for 4 scores, 3 rushing & 1 passing I believe. Would have been much better if Warren wasn't hurt and out for Ouachita no doubt!

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: lefty08 on September 16, 2016, 09:17:17 pm

Jesus guys, get a grip
Well, they ended up both being in West Monroe so now that a Sonic Friday Night Rumble is possible we'll see the cream rise to the top in this pissing match. *grabs Doritos*
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

jgphillips3

Quote from: lefty08 on September 16, 2016, 09:17:17 pm

Jesus guys, get a grip

Now that we are actually pulling studs yearly out of LA, I'm kinda fine with reading a pissing match about LA football.

rangertaunton

rangertaunton

Neville won Friday night over Ouachita and Cole went off with 3 TDs with one of 50+ called back. Neville now owns a 28 game winning streak. West Monroe tied Madison County MS 17-17

LAHOG1962

Cole from Neville is a tremendous athlete. I sure hope we get him. I am surprised Ouachita stayed as close as they did without Warren. He is their offense. West Monroe fumbled on the 14 yard line with just over 2 minutes left to mmiss ot on what was a great comeback.

Birminghog

JoeyCapital

Quote from: jgphillips3 on September 17, 2016, 09:08:50 am
Now that we are actually pulling studs yearly out of LA, I'm kinda fine with reading a pissing match about LA football.
After what we did to lsu the last two years I think we can piss on anything football related in Louisiana we want.
What did you say? I missed it. Was distracted. My side piece was arguing with my side piece