Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

In Monroe watching future Hog devion warren

Started by rangertaunton, September 09, 2016, 07:02:39 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

rangertaunton

September 09, 2016, 07:02:39 pm Last Edit: September 09, 2016, 07:44:58 pm by rangertaunton
First play from scrimmage he had a 25 yard run playing QB. Then a 30 yard TD pass.

https://youtu.be/5CjEmPX5Nqs
Mess with the boar,get the tusks!!!

rangertaunton

This kid is a SEC player no doubt!! 3 star my butt!!!

Trey1981

Quote from: rangertaunton on September 09, 2016, 08:01:01 pm
This kid is a SEC player no doubt!! 3 star my butt!!!

Hell, Rivals has him as a 2 star.  How is that even possible with that kind of speed?

jackflash

let him stay a two star until we get him on campus maybe everyone else will not recruit him

Bubba's Bruisers

What's his offer sheet look like?  I don't recall.  That often times tells the story of the stars.
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

The_Iceman

Would love to see this kid in the secondary! We need speed and playmakers back there against these spread teams.

rangertaunton

He played QB all night friday simply bc he was far and away the best athlete on the field. Dont believe he played a single defensive snap. We sat a row up from his mother and said that our coaches have told him that he would start out as a corner. She said that they loved Fayetteville so much that they(parents)had started looking for employment opportunities in the area. She works at a local factory/plant here in Monroe. That tells me that he is very firm with us if they are talking about moving the family. Miss st,ul-Lafayette,ULM,La Tech,Tulane,A&M,SMU,and Troy all had coaches there watching different kids from both Ouachita High and Marshall Texas. Both high schools have a few underclassmen to keep an eye on going forward

rangertaunton

Also,he is listed as being 5-10 170. That must be an old measurement bc i stood next to the kid before the game and he is every bit of 6 foot and 180-185. His build and stature remind me of a thicker,more athletic DJ Dean

rangertaunton

Stats friday night vs Marshall (TX)
14 carries,172 yards,3 Tds
5-9 passing,112 yards,1 Td

CaddoHog

Quote from: rangertaunton on September 12, 2016, 10:52:37 pm
Stats friday night vs Marshall (TX)
14 carries,172 yards,3 Tds
5-9 passing,112 yards,1 Td

He looks good, for sure.

Marshall HS has some good players.
The kid we just signed from there, the DB - Micahh Smith, ill be surprised if he isn't our starting SS or FS in 2 years.

(btw, "bore" is spelled boar)

-    -    -    -    -    -    -    -    -    -    -    -

CaddoHog:  the most hated member on Hogville.net
(for the reasons of _______________________ )