Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Offer

Started by Hawgar The Horrible, August 31, 2016, 02:20:00 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawgar The Horrible

There are fans and there are supporters. The latter carries the weight.

jjdlc

Got several SEC offers, must be starting to blow up.

whosiskid

Be nice to get several juco DEs. Gonna get his very hard by graduation there.

I've not been as enthusiastic as some with the current class, though the more recent commits have been really great. But they obviously would like to add a couple of more DEs, though I suspect they will move Agim out to end next year. Moving him inside is mainly a way to get a better pass rush, which I am very excited about. This way we keep our regular DEs in the game and get to swap in Agim for someone less skilled as a pass rusher. Wonder how strong this guy's interest is. We'll see.
"It's no trick to make a lot of money...if all you want...is to make a lot of money." - Bernstein, in Citizen Kane

"What if you were given the task of entertaining yourself all day but were finished by noon?" - Kierkegaard

"The disposition to admire, and almost to worship, the rich and the powerful, and to despise, or, at least, to neglect, persons of poor and mean condition [is] the great and most universal cause of the corruption of our moral sentiments." - Adam Smith

"That's libertarians for you - anarchists who want police protection from their slaves." - Kim Stanley Robinson

jackflash

where can we go to find who Arkansas has actually offered? Thanks

ricepig

Quote from: jackflash on August 31, 2016, 06:14:22 pm

Outside of the recruiting room in the Smith Center, no where. 24/7 and Rivals(Yahoo) will have their best guesses on their respective sites.

http://arkansas.247sports.com/Season/2017-Football/Offers

https://arkansas.rivals.com/offers

jjdlc

Quote from: jackflash on August 31, 2016, 06:14:22 pm

http://arkansas.247sports.com/Season/2017-Football/Offers

There is no guarantee as to the accuracy, some kids don't report offers they get, and some have been known to claim offers they don't actually have.

Exit Pursued by a Boar

Quote from: whosiskid on August 31, 2016, 05:20:59 pm

I've not been as enthusiastic as some with the current class, though the more recent commits have been really great. But they obviously would like to add a couple of more DEs, though I suspect they will move Agim out to end next year. Moving him inside is mainly a way to get a better pass rush, which I am very excited about. This way we keep our regular DEs in the game and get to swap in Agim for someone less skilled as a pass rusher. Wonder how strong this guy's interest is. We'll see.

They have played nothing but DEs up front against some spread teams.  Need a lot of DEs to do that.  Hoping Michael Taylor can play and gets up to snuff soon this year.

EFBAB

Seebs

To add a "sig line" or "signature line": Go to your "profile" then go to "modify profile" then scroll down to where it says "Signature" and type in what you want it to say and then click on "change profile". That's it, you're done. Your sig line will only show up on your first post on each page.

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: whosiskid on August 31, 2016, 05:20:59 pm

Would you mind interpreting exactly what you mean in the second sentence of your first paragraph ??? Not sure I'd want to let that stand without either a correction or explanation. ::) :-X :-\

ricepig

Quote from: Vantage 8 dude on September 01, 2016, 09:17:23 am
Would you mind interpreting exactly what you mean in the second sentence of your first paragraph ??? Not sure I'd want to let that stand without either a correction or explanation. ::) :-X :-\

Don't ask, don't tell???

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: Vantage 8 dude on September 01, 2016, 09:17:23 am
change the "s" to a "t"...
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli