Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Monta Thomas

Started by Southarkansashog, August 25, 2016, 07:41:17 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Southarkansashog

Any word on Monta Thomas and what schools may be looking at him? I know he's a small school kid so that kinda scares me about him

#1 STUNNA

should have went to a school that could get him big time exposure a long time ago... im afraid him wanting to be the superstar has hurt him some in recruiting.

hawgfan4life

Quote from: #1 STUNNA on August 25, 2016, 08:48:19 am
should have went to a school that could get him big time exposure a long time ago... im afraid him wanting to be the superstar has hurt him some in recruiting.

Standing out against higher conferences certainly helps if you are similar in ability to a lot of athletes.  However, not a necessity.  Going to the camps on campus and standing out there gets you noticed.  Then it boils down to grades, character, and relationship with coaches.  Then it boils down to needs at position the player can play and other recruits.  Great athletes from small schools get signed too. 

#1 STUNNA

had 8 carries for 175 in first game of year

HoneyNuttPetrinoos

did pretty good for himself at the Opening

#1HeadHog

Completed 2 of 3 passes for 112 yards and 2 touchdowns and rushed for 41 yards in Hamptons 38-12 win over Fordyce on Friday night. Also had 8 tackles on defense. Any word on recruitment of him by any D1 school?
"Always root for the winner. That way you won't be disappointed."

ARKANSAS RAZORBACKS

AirWarren

Will come down to grades and act score. I would imagine juco route will be his first option.