Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Dorian Gerald

Started by Brian Weaver, February 05, 2018, 08:46:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Brian Weaver

Any of you guys on Twitter jump on Dorians page and like his Razorback pic we about 20 likes behind florida.
@TopNotchDG

Hellafied

We are ahead now in less than 1 hour

Dwight_K_Shrute

Just saw he tweeted that he is signing on Friday.  Hog fans need to keep showing him the love.
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

PIGGTOWN HAM

What a world we live in, that a kid might consider a certain school because of how much twitter love he gets from their fans.

NoogaHog

Quote from: PIGGTOWN HAM on February 06, 2018, 12:50:54 pm
What a world we live in, that a kid might consider a certain school because of how much twitter love he gets from their fans.

You beat me to it. Come or not, do what is right for you. but I will not be liking the tweets.
Слава Богу - Slava Bogu - "Glory to God"

WOOPIGDOOIE

My generation is the one to blame. Im sorry.. 

Dropkick

Not how Ole Miss got em........

NoogaHog

Ok everyone, now we get to blame WOOPIGDOOIE! Yay! A scapegoat!

HogX

What happened to the good ole days when they went to the highest bidder?

NoogaHog

Quote from: HogX on February 06, 2018, 01:07:43 pm
What happened to the good ole days when they went to the highest bidder?

True. Twitter love is cheaper.

Fan1958

Well if it's up to guys like me he is Florida bound. I don't know how to twitter.  Isn't that a sound some birds make?
Conservatives have always proudly proclaimed themselves to be conservative.  Liberals are now "Progressives"?  Must be terrible to have to hide what you really are.

I like smites.  That's how I know I'm really pissing off the "Progressives".

RagingHawgOn

Heard he is now signing on Friday.

aloha_kid

Quote from: RagingHawgOn on February 06, 2018, 01:23:11 pm
Heard he is now signing on Friday.

That is what his twitter post says.  Seems he's having fun.

Been10Hog

Florida flipped Andrew Chatfield from OSU. Might help us get Gerald

King Kong

Quote from: Been10Hog on February 07, 2018, 12:51:37 pm
Florida flipped Andrew Chatfield from OSU. Might help us get Gerald

Absolutely fine with that

OrvilleRedenporker

What happened, I thought we had this guy...

jjdlc

Quote from: OrvilleRedenporker on February 07, 2018, 03:18:32 pm

Unless something has changed very recently he isn't announcing till Friday, so we may yet.

Pudgepork

HogX

Quote from: OrvilleRedenporker on February 07, 2018, 03:18:32 pm

I've always gotten the impression that the guy is a long shot. 

hogfan14

Some Florida fans are saying they're saving a spot for next year's class so it's down to A&M and us

Shorttimer

Looking at his Twitter, Dorian seems like a guy who is truly conflicted.  Doesn't much look like he's delaying his decision to enjoy the process . . . it's because he's still trying to decide.  I really like this guy.

GO

WOW, just had time to watch this kids highlights, impressive!! 247 only showing us with a 6% chance trailing both TN and aTm as well as Florida
.  Does anybody know if TN still has room for him?

SooieGeneris

He posted something on twitter last night in response to someone accusing him of delaying his signing due to wanting more attention. Something to the effect that he was delaying to allow his family to be there or something like that.

He is in CA and his family in is SC. He tweeted that his family had not seen him play since HS so the least he could do was to let them be there when he signs. At least, that's the way I took what he said.

Dorian Gerald‏
@TopNotchDG
Follow Follow @TopNotchDG
More
Dorian Gerald Retweeted
I'm signing with my family, not for unwanted attention! My family didn't get to come to ONE game and they're used to being around all my football events the least i can give them is this! So before you talk my man know the reason behind it!
KJ Jefferson, one of only 2 QBs in UA history to go 2-0 in Bowl Games..

Mac attack: McAdoo & McGlothern co-winners of the Thorpe Award 2023?

Hopeful Hog

Quote from: SooieGeneris on February 08, 2018, 02:09:06 pm
He posted something on twitter last night in response to someone accusing him of delaying his signing due to wanting more attention. Something to the effect that he was delaying to allow his family to be there or something like that.

He is in CA and his family in is SC. He tweeted that his family had not seen him play since HS so the least he could do was to let them be there when he signs. At least, that's the way I took what he said.

Dorian Gerald‏
@TopNotchDG
Follow Follow @TopNotchDG
More
Dorian Gerald Retweeted
I'm signing with my family, not for unwanted attention! My family didn't get to come to ONE game and they're used to being around all my football events the least i can give them is this! So before you talk my man know the reason behind it!

Well we're closer than A&M to SC but Tenner is closer than us so if it's between us and A&M then we're looking good but if Tenner is in the mix then we are screwed.

Russ22

Quote from: Hopeful Hog on February 08, 2018, 02:25:18 pm
Well we're closer than A&M to SC but Tenner is closer than us so if it's between us and A&M then we're looking good but if Tenner is in the mix then we are screwed.
A&M plays at SC next season, so that might help them.
For the latest Arkansas High School 7-on-7 football news:

http://7on7football.blogspot.com/

Hopeful Hog

Quote from: Russ22 on February 08, 2018, 02:27:18 pm
A&M plays at SC next season, so that might help them.

NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! :'(

parallaxpig

We have picked up two crystal balls in last two days so your telling me we have a chance............
noun: parallax<br />the effect whereby the position or direction of an object appears to differ when viewed from different positions,

liljo

It sure would be exciting to see this young man with Sosa Agim in the same front four...I hope he chooses Arkansas! If he doesn't, I wish he'd choose someone we don't play!

If he comes here, I really would expect he'd be an almost immediate starter. At minimum, I bet he'd play A LOT.

C'mon Dorian! WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PIG SOUIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Hogville: A place where Hog fans gather to discuss all things Razorbacks in peace.

parallaxpig

Well I know a lot of people have been dogging Chavis as a DC but he can sell recruits on the fact he can get DL to the league.......
noun: parallax<br />the effect whereby the position or direction of an object appears to differ when viewed from different positions,

East TN HAWG

Morris said we might have two more.  There is hope.

DuckTalesLOL

Quote from: parallaxpig on February 08, 2018, 04:42:20 pm
Well I know a lot of people have been dogging Chavis as a DC but he can sell recruits on the fact he can get DL to the league.......

And Caldwell recruited Wise/Flowers, and they seem to be doing well right now.

hawgtime

Quote from: Dwight_K_Shrute on February 06, 2018, 12:34:49 pm
Just saw he tweeted that he is signing on Friday.  Hog fans need to keep showing him the love.

I like what CCM said, if i have to chase them too much to sign with us, then i will have to push them to play (sorry not verbatim).

that said, I would not hate it if we chased some 5* players in the future!!!

go hogs!

Big Daddy

The word CM used was "beg"

JusJim

Quote from: East TN HAWG on February 08, 2018, 04:53:19 pm
Morris said we might have two more.  There is hope.
Who's the 2nd one?

Hogginintheville

Quote from: JusJim on February 08, 2018, 05:54:09 pm
Who's the 2nd one?

Was the silent visitor we had last weekend

parallaxpig

Quote from: Hogginintheville on February 08, 2018, 06:09:11 pm

Wandering if anyone was gonna bring this up.

Hopeful Hog

Quote from: Hogginintheville on February 08, 2018, 06:09:11 pm

Is this a real thing??? Don't mess with my emotions!!

The Hawg Marshal

bulldog04

February 08, 2018, 06:46:55 pm #38 Last Edit: February 08, 2018, 07:19:14 pm by bulldog04
Nm

parallaxpig

Two more crystal ball changes. We didn't get them but I believe Florida lost them so the experts don't have a feel on what he is gonna do.

imtad16

Quote from: parallaxpig on February 08, 2018, 07:07:59 pm
Two more crystal ball changes. We didn't get them but I believe Florida lost them so the experts don't have a feel on what he is gonna do.

Cloudy has jumped into the lead tied with Florida.

King Kong

I don't want to get my hopes up too much. But my goodness his highlight tape is unreal.

How is this kid not a 4 star on every site?

HOGINTENNESSEE

Quote from: King Kong on February 08, 2018, 07:24:57 pm
I don't want to get my hopes up too much. But my goodness his highlight tape is unreal.

How is this kid not a 4 star on every site?

His speed at that size. His film screams NFL

Hogindasticks

I like Billy Ferrells film better.

imtad16

imtad16

East TN HAWG

Quote from: imtad16 on February 08, 2018, 07:48:09 pm
Hmmm... Well if not DG I wonder who? To answer on stage must be important.
Plus one.  Don't know who would retweet that.