Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mizzou pt 2 Game Day Predictions

Started by Razorod, March 03, 2018, 06:16:15 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Razorod

Hoping the Hogs basketball fortunes change for the better this season.

BDSCT51

The road Dr. Jekyll Hogs show up.

Hogs  91   Mizzou 80
Bleeding Razorback Red

twistitup

How you gonna win when you ain't right within?

Here I am again mixing misery and gin....

Hollywood_HOGan45

I would pick Mizzou being Sr night and they get up for Arkansas but......

I HATE MIZZOU.  Hogs 85 Mizzou 76

The_Iceman

Dugann

By Gosh He Didn't Come Back To PAINT!!!!

TNhawgfan

I think mizzou wins, but i also thought bama would win so i would love to be wrong again
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

GoHogzzGo

Success isn't permanent and failure isn't fatal.

King Kong

76-70 Mizz.

Would be one heck of a road win

gmarv54

razorpimp

Hogs just need to grind it out and keep it close the entire game, give a shot to win at the end.

BannerMountainMan

Hogs 72 Mizzou 75, what I want Hogs 85 Mizzou 75! Woo pig, the haters will come out if we lose but winning 7 of the last 9 games is pretty dang good, might be better to get a 5 or 6 seed so we don't have to play Kentucky first round on the double bye
"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

gmarv54

Quote from: razorpimp on March 03, 2018, 08:24:49 am
Hogs just need to grind it out and keep it close the entire game, give a shot to win at the end.
I like our chances if we can do this.

TheRazorback500

Macon only got 8 against them in BWA. I think he'll do better this time. 81-78 good guys. WPS
Do you wanna get Rocked?

Hawg Red

Close game today. 78-76 one way or the other. I'm certainly pulling for the Hogs.

Lud42

78-74 Hogs. Big road win to close out the season.
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.--H.L. Mencken

Pigsear

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on March 03, 2018, 08:43:17 am
Hogs 72 Mizzou 75, what I want Hogs 85 Mizzou 75! Woo pig, the haters will come out if we lose but winning 7 of the last 9 games is pretty dang good, might be better to get a 5 or 6 seed so we don't have to play Kentucky first round on the double bye
It depends, if they play good team basketball and still lose that's one thing. If they play like they have in some games, where it looks like both the team and the coach have no clue, then the fans should be upset. Hope i'm wrong Mizzou 80 Hogs 65.

jgphillips3

elksnort

Quote from: razorpimp on March 03, 2018, 08:24:49 am
This is what I'm thinking. Just can't have too many droughts.

Knot2brite

I think the Hogs win but it won't be easy and it will be close
Usually in EI where intelligent conversation is required

elksnort

Quote from: Pigsear on March 03, 2018, 09:48:42 am
It depends, if they play good team basketball and still lose that's one thing. If they play like they have in some games, where it looks like both the team and the coach have no clue, then the fans should be upset. Hope i'm wrong Mizzou 80 Hogs 65.
Exactly, but you know there will be a crew that'll be ready to pounce the haters, uhum, realists when the criticize poor play and or coaching.

AHiD

My name...is Jerruh

RazorNick

popcornhog

Mizzou 74
Hogs 66

I still think we can hold onto a seven seed though.

If we win this game and cary that momentum into St Louis — depending who we beat — we could get up to a 5 or 6 seed in the NCAAT. This is a huge game with a great opportunity for advancement but it will not be the end of the world if we lose.
WPS

Atlhogfan1

Hogs 72-68

Mizzou has lost 3 of last 4.  Needed a big second half to avoid loss at Vandy. 
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

rhames

I'm thinking 75 70 mizzou.

Would love to be wrong.
"I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"

"Can we get some waffles after we get some ass?" - Aunt Tiffany Freeman

Quote from: Hamdsome 1 on September 05, 2023, 06:43:26 pmSTHU. I get in more steps per day, at work, than you could possibly fathom.
The only down time my legs see is when seated in 1st Class.

HeyHogs

Missouri 95 Hogs 94.  The refs will call 32 fouls against the Hogs.

Breems

Proud member of the "Left Before Halftime" football club.

Quote from: Breems on January 27, 2011, 08:42:29 pm<br />SCREW VANDERBILT<br />

Ironhawg

What the heck. 

Hogs - 79

Misery - 74

OS2 (SW) Razor Back

The Giants win the penent!!!!!The Giants win the penent!!!
Today, I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the Earth.
I can't believe what I just saw!!!!
Down goes Frazier!!!! Down goes Frazier!!!
Do you believe in miricles?!?!?!

d3maybe

Dr. Starcs

99toLife

ADavisTheGOAT

Razorbacks | Redskins | Pelicans | LA Tech

AHiD

My name...is Jerruh

TNhawgfan

I noticed according to espn the line has jumped from 1 to 3.5 since yesterday
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

BannerMountainMan

Quote from: TNhawgfan on March 03, 2018, 04:17:24 pm
them?
"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

99toLife

Quote from: TNhawgfan on March 03, 2018, 04:17:24 pm

Means nothing, the game is to close to call.

BoarEd

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on March 03, 2018, 04:24:10 pm
them?

Arkansas, I would assume. I imagine the line jumped when they found out Porter Junior isn't gonna play.

Willyboy

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on March 03, 2018, 04:24:10 pm
them?

Yes, it's Miz -3.5

Quote from: BoarEd on March 03, 2018, 04:31:59 pm
Arkansas, I would assume. I imagine the line jumped when they found out Porter Junior isn't gonna play.

Nope

99toLife

Quote from: BoarEd on March 03, 2018, 04:31:59 pm

I think it went more in favor of Missouri with no MPJ potentially playing. Someone correct me If I'm wrong.

TuCanSam

"SMILE!!!!"
-John L. SMith

99toLife

Quote from: TuCanSam on March 03, 2018, 04:54:48 pm
good guys 101
tigers 78

I love the positive but no way we score over a 100 points on Mizzou. Still think the Hogs win, but won't score 100.

Tuskarilla

BannerMountainMan

FineAsSwine

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on March 10, 2018, 10:29:45 am
Just gets worse for Mizzou

Terrible news. I hate Mizzou but not the players individually. Kid needs to get it together. Hope he gets to play in their next game, especially if this is his first DWI.
Hogs up! Covid down!

99toLife

Atlhogfan1

We want Mizzou to win a game or two in NCAAT   Hate to see them and AU falling apart.
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys.