Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

check this profile out

Started by Huds_HawgTide, December 16, 2011, 12:56:45 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Huds_HawgTide

he is on the list for JUCO top 50....380 lb. DT.....WHOA!
"you can get a good look at a t-bone by sticking your head up a bulls ass, but id rather just take the butchers word for it" tom callahan
tommy boy

"Don't leave and be FROM Arkansas, stay and BE Arkansas" --coach jimmy dykes

"Going to mcd's for a salad is like going to a brothel for a hug"

Huds_HawgTide

"you can get a good look at a t-bone by sticking your head up a bulls ass, but id rather just take the butchers word for it" tom callahan
tommy boy

Huds_HawgTide

My bad got excited and didnt paste it...lol
tommy boy

Huds_HawgTide

we need to go ahead and offer this kid...he only has three offers..what would it hurt...bama offered....he has mnt. cody size
tommy boy

OneTuskOverTheLine™

You sure this guy's last name is not Finch..?
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

Huds_HawgTide

tommy boy

Aston Martin 8 dude

Quote from: tophawgwatcher on December 16, 2011, 12:56:45 am
That's one big old boy. I just wonder if he can move. I suspect he can given those schools who've apparently offered.

EastMemphisHog

Quote from: Aston Martin 8 dude on December 16, 2011, 12:59:20 pm
That's one big old boy. I just wonder if he can move. I suspect he can given those schools who've apparently offered.

Nose guard. Doesn't really have to be all that quick. Just takes up alot of space (and O-line attention) to help stop the run.

Huds_HawgTide

Ill say that two or three full grown men right there....there should be a rule when u have guys that big on defense u can only use nine other defenders
tommy boy

Aston Martin 8 dude

Quote from: tophawgwatcher on December 16, 2011, 12:56:45 am
It's still not too late to go after this kid. CBP and staff go get him!!!

St. Hogustine

A guy on the vols forum says he runs about a 5.1 40yd, and he doesn't appear to be toting a lot of excess weight.  He's 6'6" or so.

You have to wonder what "the rest of the story" is on the guy.

outlawhogeywells

I just wonder if we are going to take a DT in this class.  Other than the kid the de committed we don't have any on the radar

GoHogs1091

Quote from: St. Hogustine on December 16, 2011, 03:10:04 pm
A guy on the vols forum says he runs about a 5.1 40yd, and he doesn't appear to be toting a lot of excess weight.  He's 6'6" or so.

You have to wonder what "the rest of the story" is on the guy.

There is a Thread from October over on Tigerdroppings.com regarding McCullers.  On the 2nd Page of the Thread, there is a picuture of him in the 2nd Post.  A person on the 1st Page of the Thread stated that McCullers weighs 370 lbs. and that he carries it like a 330 lb. LB.

http://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/p/29377293/2012-JUCO-DT-Daniel-McCullers.aspx

nwahogs

Imagine what it would be like to get hit by a 380 pounder (5.1 40yd) running full speed.

HawgnCorona

December 16, 2011, 04:05:38 pm #15 Last Edit: December 16, 2011, 04:18:59 pm by HawgnCorona
Take about a run stopper! All he has to do is fall side ways and he has done his job....
Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all your getting, get understanding." --   Proverbs 4:7

"Live justly, love mercy and to walk humbly with the Most High."-- Micah 6:8

St. Hogustine

...and a guy that size who knows how to use his weight has offensive linemen running on an empty tank by the end of the 3rd quarter.