Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Spill the beans...who is it? (AD)

Started by mj4president, November 16, 2017, 09:24:29 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Tusks

Im guessing Scanlon and I think he'd be an awesome pick.  Having a former player in the position that's qualified, and I think he's qualified, would be a grand slam hire.
sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

ipigsooie

Quote from: tusked on November 17, 2017, 11:00:41 am

Im guessing Scanlon and I think he'd be an awesome pick.  Having a former player in the position that's qualified, and I think he's qualified, would be a grand slam hire.

I agree.  He may be the only guy that will make the people concerned about money and the people concerned about having one of our own happy.  Best of both worlds

john

Hawginj

Quote from: tusked on November 17, 2017, 11:00:41 am

yes it would and I'm willing to bet he'll find a coach that will win here.

elksnort

Scanlon did a more than admirable job at QB in 1979. What has he done since?

Was he not with the Razorback foundation?
Also,  I know he worked for Stephens in some capacity. I met him at a function for Stephens. He seems like a fine fellow. He surely is well connected I would think.

Tusks

Scanlon out according to Dudley on Bo's show.  He has a health issue, heart.
sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

MTBrookHog

Quote from: moses_007 on November 17, 2017, 12:26:38 am
The coach is clearly Gus, but the AD is still a little uncertain.  I think it is Tommy, but don't know for certain. I wonder if Bobby Allen might be under consideration?  He's been with the program seemingly forever....
And the reason he's been here forever is he has two sons that we needed at all costs (per some fans). He should have been let go when Nutt left.

snoblind

Quote from: tusked on November 17, 2017, 12:25:12 pm
Scanlon out according to Dudley on Bo's show.  He has a health issue, heart.

Not according to Dudley.

HoopS

Quote from: RyanMallettsEgo on November 17, 2017, 10:30:54 am
LAAAARRRRRYYYY for AD!
not bad.

Ricky Ticky Bobbiwoddin has built up steam I've heard.

Palmetto Hog

Coaches don't become AD's anymore.  Name they last successful coach that elevated to AD?  They are all attorney's now

fishes2000

Dave Van Horn as AD with Wes Johnson being the new baseball manager.  South Carolina has a former baseball coach as AD.

PorkSoda

Quote from: Junkyard Hog on November 17, 2017, 08:24:21 am
I just Steven Hill and he said Ray Biggers would be announced in 10-12 days.
#winning
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ― Edgar Allan Poe
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

Hogs-n-Roses

moses_007

Quote from: fishes2000 on November 17, 2017, 02:57:00 pm
Dave Van Horn as AD with Wes Johnson being the new baseball manager.  South Carolina has a former baseball coach as AD.
Nope, they want an Arkansan with a football background.

hawgmasta

New AD is a hardass man of the law. Buford T Justice, no more carpetbagging bean pushing city boys.