Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I Tried Telling All of You (KU lean)

Started by WOOPIGMAN, September 28, 2017, 12:40:13 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

moses_007

Quote from: GoHogzzGo on September 28, 2017, 03:18:23 pm
Please no. He'll eat all our astroturf
He only eats natural grass.  Don't you guys remember Miles traveling to Fayetteville to meet with Long before Bielema was hired?  Most people brushed it off as just a visit for the two, but I believe Miles was offered the job then but turned it down since he wasn't quite ready to leave LSU.  He won't turn it down this time if offered.

Miles has won a national championship and a few SEC championships.  How many national championships has Bielema won?  Enough said.

Wildhog

Quote from: moses_007 on September 28, 2017, 03:25:40 pm
He only eats natural grass.  Don't you guys remember Miles traveling to Fayetteville to meet with Long before Bielema was hired?  Most people brushed it off as just a visit for the two, but I believe Miles was offered the job then but turned it down since he wasn't quite ready to leave LSU.  He won't turn it down this time if offered.

Miles has won a national championship and a few SEC championships.  How many national championships has Bielema won?  Enough said.

How's Miles gonna do with 3-star talent?  Hell, he struggled against us with 4 and 5-star talent.
Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

GoHogs1091

Quote from: WOOPIGMAN on September 28, 2017, 12:40:13 pm
Les Miles, will be announced as our next head coach, if something falls through and someone beats us to the punch, we will then go after Gundy then Brent Venables. The reason Miles, over Gundy and Venables, is the SEC head coaching experience. We will have great coordinators with Miles and great systems with the other two.

Venables has had more success than the other two.  Venables has 2 National Championship rings, and in his 21 years of coaching the team he has coached for has won 10+ games 17 times.

Miles has 1 National Championship ring, but he did that with someone else's players (Saban's players).  When Miles had another chance to win a NC, his team couldn't cross the 50 yard line.

Does this question if there is a God.  Surely no God would allow us to suffer so over our football and THEN send WooPigMan our way too.

PORKULATOR

Quote from: WOOPIGMAN on September 28, 2017, 12:44:22 pm
Just let it unfold. If you're mad about Miles coming here, you don't get it
I think it's you who's going mad. 😜🙃😜
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

hawganatic

So I'm pretty sure WOOPIGMAN is a Beliema backer trying to make the rest of us look crazy for wanting BB gone.

Either that or a complete and utter moron.  Could go either way at this point...

RazorPiggie

Quote from: GoHogs1091 on September 28, 2017, 03:41:10 pm
Venables has had more success than the other two.  Venables has 2 National Championship rings, and in his 21 years of coaching the team he has coached for has won 10+ games 17 times.

Miles has 1 National Championship ring, but he did that with someone else's players (Saban's players).  When Miles had another chance to win a NC, his team couldn't cross the 50 yard line.

Wrong.  Dabo and Bob are more successful not Venables.

GoHogs1091

Quote from: RazorPiggie on September 28, 2017, 04:01:35 pm
Wrong.  Dabo and Bob are more successful not Venables.

Venables was the Associate Head Coach some of the years he was at Oklahoma.

Bob Stoops' success at OU was possible because of Venables.

RazorPiggie

Quote from: GoHogs1091 on September 28, 2017, 04:04:29 pm
Venables was the Associate Head Coach some of the years he was at Oklahoma.

Bob Stoops' success at OU was possible because of Venables.

Venables is responsible for half the team. Stoops' was in charge of the whole team.

ricepig

Quote from: hawganatic on September 28, 2017, 04:01:24 pm
So I'm pretty sure WOOPIGMAN is a Beliema backer trying to make the rest of us look crazy for wanting BB gone.

Either that or a complete and utter moron.  Could go either way at this point...

More than likely HRV, Stephen Greene, Pillowhead, or J'Rabb. I'm going with J'Rabbit, he's been conspicuously absent of late......

GoHogs1091

Quote from: RazorPiggie on September 28, 2017, 04:08:05 pm
Venables is responsible for half the team. Stoops' was in charge of the whole team.

The following puts into perspective the influence of Venables.

Bob Stoops at OU with Venables.

139 wins  (avg. 10.69 wins per season)    4 National Championship games    1 National Championship

It should be kept in mind that Venables was the Associate Head Coach for some of those years.

Bob Stoops at OU without Venables

51 wins (avg. 10.2 wins per season)    0 National Championship games

The wins per season average for Stoops went down and the National Championship aspect decreased after Venables left.

Clemson with Venables

60 wins (avg. 12 wins per season over 5 full seasons)   2 National Championship games   1 National Championship

4 wins this season, but I did not include them with the 60 wins above since this season is just a partial season.

PonderinHog

Quote from: ricepig on September 28, 2017, 04:08:28 pm
More than likely HRV, Stephen Greene, Pillowhead, or J'Rabb. I'm going with J'Rabbit, he's been conspicuously absent of late......
J'Rabb ain't THAT stupid.

ricepig

elviscat

Miles, would be the worst hire we could make. His grass stomach would be too much.

WizardofhOgZ

Quote from: 1highhog on September 28, 2017, 12:58:52 pm
Thanks for the sarcasm, made me chuckle.

This, from the guy who posted about Mike Anderson:

WOOPIGMAN

Bench Warmer
    Surfing the web at Hogville.net
        View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Re: Let's get everyone on record
« Reply #53 on: April 12, 2016, 08:47:50 am »

He's gone after next year.

YOU'RE AN IDIOT IF YOU THINK OUR PROGRAM IS FINE RIGHT NOW.

HE'S BEEN HERE TOO LONG TO BE EXCUSED FOR 1 NCCA TOURNEY APPEARANCE!

http://www.hogville.net/yabbse/index.php?topic=611387.msg10267229#msg10267229

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: WOOPIGMAN on September 28, 2017, 12:40:13 pm
Les Miles, will be announced as our next head coach, if something falls through and someone beats us to the punch, we will then go after Gundy then Brent Venables. The reason Miles, over Gundy and Venables, is the SEC head coaching experience. We will have great coordinators with Miles and great systems with the other two.

Have you sent this to the Comedy Channel yet?
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

thebignasty

Quote from: IronHog on March 22, 2016, 02:08:54 pm
They shoot family in Bama
But they win
Quote from: nuttless hog on January 13, 2021, 04:03:02 pm
take me almost all day to get it up to ride it 5 minutes

KlubhouseKonnected

Quote from: WizardofhOgZ on September 28, 2017, 04:28:58 pm
This, from the guy who posted about Mike Anderson:

WOOPIGMAN

Bench Warmer
    Surfing the web at Hogville.net
        View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Re: Let's get everyone on record
« Reply #53 on: April 12, 2016, 08:47:50 am »

He's gone after next year.

YOU'RE AN IDIOT IF YOU THINK OUR PROGRAM IS FINE RIGHT NOW.

HE'S BEEN HERE TOO LONG TO BE EXCUSED FOR 1 NCCA TOURNEY APPEARANCE!

http://www.hogville.net/yabbse/index.php?topic=611387.msg10267229#msg10267229

It's a little amusing that for people with a singular "fire Brett" mantra it's becoming a staple response to point out their similar diatribes against MA.

You realize as soon as we lose a game or two on the hardwood they will be back at it claiming they were right all along don't y'all?
If Auburn is dirty so is Gus. You can't have it both ways. Deal with it.

KlubhouseKonnected

If Auburn is dirty so is Gus. You can't have it both ways. Deal with it.