Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Scale of 0-10, how confident are you vs Ole Miss this week?

Started by Sweet Feet, October 24, 2017, 04:03:35 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

How confident are you that Arkansas will pull out the road win?

Sweet Feet

With Ole Miss' QB out, how confident are you that Arkansas wins Saturday?

Cotton

"Who got a Scantron for Ryan Mallet?"  - Ryan Mallet, 2009

Razorbacks in Mexico

Ponderin' SUX

TexasRazorback

Ole Miss QB out, They still beat this current hogs team by 20. We have looked abysmal all year and nothing from the coaching staff has given me hope they turn it around. Im hoping for Ole Piss 55 Hogs 0. Bielema is fired on the tarmac

ZERO

Quote from: TexasRazorback on October 24, 2017, 04:09:02 pm
Ole Miss QB out, They still beat this current hogs team by 20. We have looked abysmal all year and nothing from the coaching staff has given me hope they turn it around. Im hoping for Ole Piss 55 Hogs 0. Bielema is fired on the tarmac

If he's fired, it's going to be at season's end. There's not really any upside to firing him with only four games left. There's no salvaging 2017.
Quote from: Squealers on December 30, 2014, 05:14:49 pmCharlie Strong and I have something in common... yesterday we both got colonoscopies.

Quote"These fans hate Texas more than they like themselves."

Kneph13

Defense will keep us in it the first half, but due to inadequate offense and being on the field to long in that first half, we will have no defense the second half.  We will lose.
There is no Political Correctness in war

phadedhawg

I selected 0 bc I have no confidence in Bielema's ability to rally this team.  I think everyone knows the gig is up and we are going thru the motions. 

I do think we have a better chance vs Ole Miss than Auburn or Alabama but not enough to think a win is really possible.

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: phadedhawg on October 24, 2017, 04:24:01 pm
I selected 0 bc I have no confidence in Bielema's ability to rally this team.  I think everyone knows the gig is up and we are going thru the motions. 

I do think we have a better chance vs Ole Miss than Auburn or Alabama but not enough to think a win is really possible.
Unfortunately as long as CBB's the coach other than the CC game I have little, if any, real faith in our ability to beat any remaining team on our schedule. My goodness, I was hoping I would NEVER EVER have to say that again.

Großer Kriegschwein

We are a zero because there is no consistent success in any phase of the game right now.
This is my non-signature signature.

Boardon Hamsay

Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.

moses_007

Bonehog

If you look at your reflection at the bottom of the well
What you see is only on the surface
When you try to see the meaning, hidden underneath
The measure of the depth can be deceiving
The bottom has a rocky reputation!
                      Joe Walsh

East Clintwood

Any dog can be a seeing eye dog if you don't care where you're going.

Like  blows - Bring back Karma

kp72204

I voted 0. Lost all faith. Waiting for end of year to see how bad it's going to be. Not a negative Nancy, now like a realistic Robert.

davglo35

I voted 0. We cant stop the run against sec caliber offenses. We can't consistently string together positive plays. We make a good play and turn right around and follow it up with a bad play. Lots more reasons but these 2 are the main culprits.

1highhog

texas tush hog

Quote from: Sweet Feet on October 24, 2017, 04:03:35 pm

Their backup quarterback will be on the Davey O'brien watchlist after this weekend. Rated right up there with Marcus Mariota coming out of high school in Hawaii.

MultipleScoreGasms

I voted 3.  Both teams are down, but for different reasons.  Before the season started, I penciled this in as a W.  After watching so far, I give us a 70% chance to lose.  I know we blame the coaches for a lot, and rightfully so, but this team has no fire.  They don't act like they want to be there, and haven't since TCU.  There is no fight to win.  There is no drive to compete.  At some point, the players own a fare share of this.

farmhawg

I never hope for a loss, never. We will beat ole miss this weekend.
From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

shown006

The experts in Vegas have Ole Miss as a 3.5 point favorite.  Hogs are 1-6 ATS this year.  I'd take Ole Miss - 3.5.
WPS!

1highhog

007 License To Squeal

******Proud Member of Hogville.net since May 22, 2003, 08:17:38 PM*******

lahawg1

Etowah

Ole Miss has no head coach...their best player by far was their QB who is not playing...they have not even a bowl game to play for...........................we win by 2 touchdowns or more.

HotlantaHog

I think Arkansas wins but I am not at all confident about that.

Wildhog

Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

rhog1

I voted 2. One the one hand we are terrible and I am not sure right now we beat anyone other than Coastal. But on the other hand Bret seems to be able to beat Ole Miss so we'll see. If we don't win this weekend I don't think we get a conference win.

HogSlop84

mckinneyhog5

Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on April 07, 2019, 10:29:55 pmGuys, we have hired the BEST coach that we could have hired. Musselman is gonna rock it here like we haven't seen since the early 90's. Just sit back and watch it unfold! We WILL be a nationally recognized program again soon.

BearsBisonsBoars

I've been optimistic in the face of previously slow starts but something feels different this year. My head says we should win. But my gut says we'll be embarrassed.

Youngsta71701

Quote from: Sweet Feet on October 24, 2017, 04:03:35 pm
If they play the same defensive style they did against Texas A&M's freshman QB the answer is 0. They need to light up these young QB's with blitzes and tight coverage the whole game.
"The more things change the more they stay the same"

HoggieStyle

I think this one is a toss-up. Their QB is hurt, our O-Line is struggling. Home field tilts it their way. I think it's going to be an ugly game.

BoynamedWooPigSooie

Hogville's resident uniform designer.

longtimeHogfan

I said 6 'cause I try to be optimistic 'till I'm not.  I think we find a way to win Saturday.  SC-east was a must win.  This is a must, MUST!
I don't like to plan my day because then the word premeditated comes into the conversation.

casken

"The human capacity to know the good and the right is distorted by the human will to fulfill desire."-Dallas Willard

alohawg

Close first half followed by another second half collapse.
38-14 landfarts, black bears or whatever they are these days.
"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

BillyHog53

Hawgboy64

0, I don't think Bret could pour whiz out of a boot with the instructions written on the heel.
"Of all the things I've lost, my mind is what I miss the most." Mark Twain