Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Zimmerman with more duties

Started by k.c.hawg, July 20, 2016, 03:35:51 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

k.c.hawg

Looks like he is assuming all of Thurman's duties and will be the analyst on bball broadcasts as well. SIAP
Just sitting on the deck with a cold beer and a hot tequila watching the razorbacks roam.

The_Iceman

Good role for him. I think he will do fine providing analysis.

mizzouman

FWIW.  Zimmerman was always highly respected when he was at Mizzou.

k.c.hawg

I think one nice aspect is, it keeps him traveling with the team.
Just sitting on the deck with a cold beer and a hot tequila watching the razorbacks roam.

Razorbackers

Good for Zimm. I think he'll do well in that role.

mbgrulz

Is he not the director of ops? I thought he, Scotty, and Daniels all shuffled spots. Would be odd for a Director of ops to not be on the bench for games. Zim is good on the radio tho!

tasteslikechicken

I think he will do an excellent job. I always enjoyed listening to his segment he did with Chuck before every game breaking down that nights opponent.

ShadowHawg

Quote from: mbgrulz on July 21, 2016, 08:27:53 pm
Is he not the director of ops? I thought he, Scotty, and Daniels all shuffled spots. Would be odd for a Director of ops to not be on the bench for games. Zim is good on the radio tho!

Wasn't Scotty director of ops while doing the radio broadcasts as well?

mbgrulz

Quote from: ShadowHawg on July 22, 2016, 09:29:25 am
Wasn't Scotty director of ops while doing the radio broadcasts as well?
No. Scotty was never the DBO. That was Daniels.

k.c.hawg

Daniels will probably stay on the bench.

husker71

doesnt help him move up though     I am sure some smaller U would love to have Zimmerman somewhere on their bench and in practices.