Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Foreflight 5.3.2

Started by gotyacovered, August 09, 2013, 01:50:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

gotyacovered

looks good on paper... anyone played with it yet?

• Plate and taxi diagram map overlays: you can now overlay any of ForeFlight's own 13,000+ geo-referenced diagrams and 700+ geo-referenced airport diagrams on the moving map.

• Flight Alerts: when filing IFR through ForeFlight, you'll be updated when your expected route clearance is available. Then view it directly on the moving map or see your flight track on FlightAware after landing.

• A new Aerial map layer, providing a birds eye view of your route and lets you preview the terminal area.

• An enhanced instruments panel that shows eight instruments (on iPad in landscape) and has an improved design.

• Updated direct-connect drivers for Bad Elf and DUAL GPS devices, improving GPS performance and stability.

• Updated Stratus 2 firmware, which includes an enhancement that improves WiFi and high-altitude GPS performance.

You are what you tolerate.

RNC

I have it downloaded but have not as of yet.  The overlays seem useful.

gotyacovered

I played with the aerial, it's sweet but at Hope (M18) it's at least 2 years out of date... The are still showing FEMA trailers on 4/22 and they long gone... The resolution is great and fast to load, also
You are what you tolerate.