Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hogville Bracket Challenge

Started by greenEGnHAWGS, March 11, 2018, 12:48:17 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

greenEGnHAWGS

Hope this is ok. I created a Hogville Yahoo March Madness Bracket Challenge and would love to compete with my friends...and foes😆

https://tournament.fantasysports.yahoo.com/t1/group/55375/invitation?key=19c9ae53e67569a5&soc_src=app-sh
Did they get you to trade a walk on part in the war, for a lead role in a cage...?

greenEGnHAWGS

Don't be afraid...the link IS actually for a March Madness sign up...
Did they get you to trade a walk on part in the war, for a lead role in a cage...?

greenEGnHAWGS

What?! I am NOT bumping this thread to get more people to sign up...!

BannerMountainMan

I'll sign up when the brackets are out
"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

greenEGnHAWGS

jgphillips3

Just bump the thread after brackets are released.  I bet you'll get some action.

Breems

Thanks for picking Yahoo. They're the best bracket service. Maybe one of the mods can sticky this when the time comes.
Proud member of the "Left Before Halftime" football club.

Quote from: Breems on January 27, 2011, 08:42:29 pm<br />SCREW VANDERBILT<br />

greenEGnHAWGS

Quote from: Breems on March 11, 2018, 02:09:43 pm
Thanks for picking Yahoo. They're the best bracket service. Maybe one of the mods can sticky this when the time comes.

I agree about Yahoo. I've done ESPN and CBS also, and Yahoo's is the best by far imo.

GuvHog

Bleeding Razorback Red Since Birth!!!

BannerMountainMan

http://games.espn.com/tournament-challenge-bracket/2018/en/sharer?redirect=tcmen%3A%2F%2Fx-callback-url%2FshowGroup%3FgroupID%3D1944791&groupID=1944791 ESPN bracket challenge
"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

SPAL

greenEGnHAWGS

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on March 11, 2018, 04:39:35 pm
http://games.espn.com/tournament-challenge-bracket/2018/en/sharer?redirect=tcmen%3A%2F%2Fx-callback-url%2FshowGroup%3FgroupID%3D1944791&groupID=1944791 ESPN bracket challenge

Went ahead and signed up for that one too.

Adam Stokes

Yahoo wins the award for having their brackets ready to go MUCH sooner than ESPN.

greenEGnHAWGS

Big Daddy

greenEGnHAWGS

17 members and counting! The more, the merrier folks!

Mr. Porkleone

I'm in if the winner gets a new Polaris Sportmsan 1000 with power steering

greenEGnHAWGS

Quote from: Mr. Porkleone on March 11, 2018, 07:42:42 pm
I'm in if the winner gets a new Polaris Sportmsan 1000 with power steering

Done! Now just...sign up...!

porkchopsdontfloat

The world will little note, nor long remember, the debates that distract us from what really matters, but it will remember that we wasted our lives calling strangers on the Internet retarded for liking the wrong things.

HogBreath

I said...LSU has often been an overrated team.

That ignoramus Draconian Sanctions said..if we're overrated, why are we ranked higher than you are?

greenEGnHAWGS

Dang. Just filled out mine. Tough bracket to fill.

greenEGnHAWGS

Btw...whoever is "Macon Buckets til I Barf(ord)"...great name.

HogWild94

Thanks, Green. That team name is mine.
Hog fan since birth.  There is simply nothing else.

greenEGnHAWGS

hoglady

I will be joining and filling out the winning bracket tonight!!!
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

davril98

I got the hogs beating UNC for the championship. Screw UNC!

Mr. Porkleone

greenEGnHAWGS

Ex-Trumpet

Do dyslexic, agnostic insomniacs lie awake at night wondering if there really is a dog?

Hog_Swanson

Joined.
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on February 08, 2018, 08:00:41 pm

I have gonads, and as soon as my wife gets back I'll prove it.  I keep 'em in her purse. >:(

Quote from: PorkSoda on Today at 04:03:25 pm
Okay, you are right, I should have done that first instead of going off of what other people said was said.
So basically all my complaining was for nothing and I'm a dumbass.  I should have just watch the presser BEFORE commenting.

AHiD

I'm picking UVA to win the whole thing
My name...is Jerruh

greenEGnHAWGS

We should have a secondary competition to see who can come up with the best name...

hawg1221

I joined both. It's always fun until the first round is done. :)

Cotton

Winner gets to be mod for a day?
"Who got a Scantron for Ryan Mallet?"  - Ryan Mallet, 2009

Razorbacks in Mexico

Ponderin' SUX

hawg1221

greenEGnHAWGS

Quote from: hawg1221 on March 13, 2018, 08:49:51 am
I joined both. It's always fun until the first round is done. :)
Yep. My bracket is usually shot after the first round.

NaturalStateReb

"It's a trap!"--Houston Nutt and Admiral Ackbar, although Ackbar never called that play or ate that frito pie.

root_hawg

Breems

Ugly Uncle

I am in.  I almost always finish last in these things...so...you are welcome.
Retired Radio Host

alohawg

Is the ESPN one locked? I logged in to ESPN but must be missing something, I dunno.
"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

Ugly Uncle

Just joined this one as well.
Retired Radio Host

Cotton

Filled out both of mine.

Did ESPN by surface look and YAHOO by the numbers. Will be interesting which one I do better with...

Razorbacks in Mexico

Ponderin' SUX

MasterChiefHog

I'm in. Busted Bracket is my mine LOL.
Quote from: oldman1015 on December 28, 2017, 11:40:00 am
Having a bad day or always a dick?
Quote from: Hogs-n-Roses on December 06, 2019, 09:39:55 am
Sorry fo any misspells or paragraph s. I m on a scaffold.
Quote from: Hogwild on October 18, 2018, 08:23:47 amSince we are being optimistic, let's go full tilt boogie! If we win out, Ole Miss wins out, and Bama loses out. Then all we need is Miss. State to win against LSU & Texas A&M, and then have the Aggies upset LSU. 
And then we are hanging an SEC WEST Champion banner.

Breems

Just finished mine. I didn't realize until after I finished that I completely trashed the SEC. Only have 3 getting to the 2nd round and none in the Sweet Sixteen despite the SEC getting 8 teams in. I'm doomed to fail.

However, I can't figure out which SEC teams could get to the Sweet Sixteen. TN has a great shot, but I picked Loyola as a Cinderella. I think Arizona would beat UK. Missouri would face the easiest #1 seed if they can make it out of the first round, but they're a huge wildcard trying to plug MPJ back in. A&M, AL, and AU are limping into the tournament. FL is inconsistent and lacks an inside presence. My heart says the Hogs could pull it off, but Purdue looks really good.

Which SEC teams are you guys advancing?

greenEGnHAWGS

Quote from: Breems on March 15, 2018, 03:21:04 am
Just finished mine. I didn't realize until after I finished that I completely trashed the SEC. Only have 3 getting to the 2nd round and none in the Sweet Sixteen despite the SEC getting 8 teams in. I'm doomed to fail.

However, I can't figure out which SEC teams could get to the Sweet Sixteen. TN has a great shot, but I picked Loyola as a Cinderella. I think Arizona would beat UK. Missouri would face the easiest #1 seed if they can make it out of the first round, but they're a huge wildcard trying to plug MPJ back in. A&M, AL, and AU are limping into the tournament. FL is inconsistent and lacks an inside presence. My heart says the Hogs could pull it off, but Purdue looks really good.

I have Tenner making it to the Elite 8 and that Kentucky vs Arizona game is just a toss up for me. Whoever wins that beats UVA imo. But Hogs have a good chance too. Tough call.

Cotton

Quote from: Breems on March 15, 2018, 03:21:04 am

I have Auburn and Tenner making runs... I feel like Kentucky is hot right now but idk if I can pick them over Zona

Razorbacks in Mexico

Ponderin' SUX

Cotton

Annnnnnnd I'm 0-1 lol

*Correction* I'm 0-1 in ESPN but 1-0 in Yahoo  ;D

Razorbacks in Mexico

Ponderin' SUX

Breems

greenEGnHAWGS

I knew I should've stuck with RI over Trae Young...I mean...Oklahoma...