Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Syracuse football....Dino Babers

Started by Hogindasticks, November 15, 2017, 10:59:22 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hogindasticks

From what they did to Clemson, and how hard they played, I would be looking at this guy for a coach......hands down.

Dwight_K_Shrute

Good God there is a coaching forum for whatever name people want to pull out of their a** and start a thread about.  Mods how about stickying a link to the coach search forum at the top of MMQB?
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

greenEGnHAWGS

Ummm...2-4 conference record...4-6 overall...0-4 in away games...gave up 64 to Wake Forest...lost to Florida St...

Yep...slam dunk hire cuz they beat 1 good team...
Did they get you to trade a walk on part in the war, for a lead role in a cage...?

Malvin

How about we get somebody from the South that understands this part of the country and what it takes to win.  I don't want anymore Yankees with shiny Yankee records.

moses_007

I guess you want to replace the worst football coach with the next worse coach.

lilRockNDubb

Quote from: Malvin on November 15, 2017, 11:28:46 pm
How about we get somebody from the South that understands this part of the country and what it takes to win.  I don't want anymore Yankees with shiny Yankee records.

Sooo Nick Saban, Les Miles, Gary Patterson, Bob Stoops, Dan Mullen, Matt Campbell, Scott Frost, PJ Fleck, Scott Frost, Jimbo Fisher, Urban Meyer, Bobby Petrino, Mark Richt, Chris Petersen, Mike Leach... Jon Gruden. ALL have something in common. Guess none of these coaches would ever be on your list even if they begged to come to Arkansas.

longpig

Quote from: lilRockNDubb on November 16, 2017, 12:24:43 am
Sooo Nick Saban, Les Miles, Gary Patterson, Bob Stoops, Dan Mullen, Matt Campbell, Scott Frost, PJ Fleck, Scott Frost, Jimbo Fisher, Urban Meyer, Bobby Petrino, Mark Richt, Chris Petersen, Mike Leach... Jon Gruden. ALL have something in common. Guess none of these coaches would ever be on your list even if they begged to come to Arkansas.

Jimbo and Nick are from West Virginia.
Don't be scared, be smart.

lilRockNDubb

Quote from: longpig on November 16, 2017, 01:46:35 am
Jimbo and Nick are from West Virginia.

Yes I know, and from the northern part of West Virginia. Ask anyone from the northern part of West Virginia.. they consider themselves northerners.