Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

SIAP: Stanley Knox is Back

Started by Busta_Nutt, October 23, 2017, 02:52:38 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Busta_Nutt

Again, SIAP, but Stanley Knox (former 103.7 The Buzz morning show host) is back on the radio on ESPN 99.5 on Sunday's. Forgot how hilarious that guy is. Brings a good, non-homer perspective that is somewhat refreshing given the nature of Arkansas sports talk hosts, IMO.

jabberjawls

Busta_Nutt

Yep. I'll be signing autographs every Thursday during football season from 7-8pm at the Catfish Hole!!

jabberjawls

Good luck to you.  I'm glad you came forward and didn't try to make us think that you were really someone else.

Anthony McReynolds

I have heard him a few shows and I like him better than shows that are on during the week.He should be on weekdays.

porkrindjimmy

Quote from: Busta_Nutt on October 23, 2017, 03:37:31 pm
Yep. I'll be signing autographs every Thursday during football season from 7-8pm at the Catfish Hole!!

Are you going to step up....like tomorrow morning and ask the hard hitting questions like Geraldo? Or are you gonna go the Anderson Cooper route and script the answers to you interviewee?

Good luck.

PRJ

stanleyknox73

Umm.... no, I wouldn't choose a name Busta Nutt, LOL! Thanks for listening guys, I am glad you enjoy the show. I am gone this weekend, but am back November 10th!

PORKULATOR

I thought he was crude to his colleagues in an undeserving manner. Kind of a pecker.
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

elksnort

Where is Shawn Arnell?

He was a good radio guy.

OldCoot

He was on with Justin today, it's time he came back.