Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Florida needs a whipping. From us.

Started by pondwater jack, February 03, 2016, 02:32:35 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

pondwater jack

Not sure we've got the bullets.  But if it EVER needed to happen, today is that day.  Stole 2 recruits from us.  Nothing would help our tiny state more than handing them their butts on a plate tonight while the nation watches.

PWJ
Quote from: OneTuskOverTheLine™ on February 13, 2015, 07:56:19 am
I cry at the thought of our creator looking down from on high relishing in two of his more majestic creations (Jack Blasingame and Mike Irwin) pulling together for the benefit of all razorback nation. Neigh..! mankind...
Quote from: Fort Dweller on February 14, 2015, 10:04:29 pm
And they slowly slink back to their holes.  Well done Madden and Watkins.

micali

Especially what happened last time we played them.  That was a screw job.  Remember how Mike called out the officials.   I was glad he did.

Danny J

panhandlepig

I would like nothing more than to beat the snot out of FU tonight. I was at the game last year..uugh! Go Hogs.

TomBigBeeHog

Lets get the big paddle from the principals office. You know, the one with the air holes drilled through it.
I spent most of my life drankin', gamblin', and chasing women, the rest I just wasted.

wheelspigharvey

Quote from: TomBigBeeHog on February 03, 2016, 04:35:54 pm
Lets get the big paddle from the principals office. You know, the one with the air holes drilled through it.

Winnin on a bogus foul?  That's a paddlin'.

TomBigBeeHog

Quote from: wheelspigharvey on February 03, 2016, 04:39:46 pm
Winnin on a bogus foul?  That's a paddlin'.

Time for the Gators to grab their ankles. Bout to warm up the seats of their pants.
I spent most of my life drankin', gamblin', and chasing women, the rest I just wasted.

hawginbigd1

February 03, 2016, 04:50:56 pm #7 Last Edit: February 03, 2016, 06:42:36 pm by hawginbigd1
After the screw job that they gave us in football today, please let the Hoop boys beat them silly! Besides that we just need a win somewhere today, because we sure didn't get it in recruiting!

Forgot that I would be watching guys play on the other team that are recruiting misses for BB!

RaisinHog

If the bball hogs can pull it out tonight all the pain from today will be washed away

gmarv

Quote from: TomBigBeeHog on February 03, 2016, 04:35:54 pm
yeah I remember that paddle well.i think the holes purposes was to cut down on drag or something.i remember thinking that thing is whistling right before.

TomBigBeeHog

Quote from: RaisinHog on February 03, 2016, 04:53:20 pm
If the bball hogs can pull it out tonight all the pain from today will be washed away

We need to pull out a win there because lord knows when they will be back here at the Bud. I think Haley's Comet will be back first.

Just another reason I am pissed at the Gators. Not only do they get favoritism from the refs, the SEC makes us travel to their place multiple times before they MAY have to come back here.

Spank that azzz!!!!! Whip 'em so bad that DCFS opens up a case file.

TomBigBeeHog

Quote from: gmarv on February 03, 2016, 05:02:30 pm
yeah I remember that paddle well.i think the holes purposes was to cut down on drag or something.i remember thinking that thing is whistling right before.

Lol at the whistling. I remember that too and the sting as well.

RzRbAcK18

micali

Quote from: gmarv on February 03, 2016, 05:02:30 pm
Our principle was a golfer and he would take fake swings while you grabbed your ankles and then he would let it fly.  You would darn near come off your feet.  Man was it hard to sit down after that. 

TNhawgfan

We never win in that high school gym of theirs. Last team to win there was with Corliss
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

TomBigBeeHog

Quote from: micali on February 03, 2016, 05:58:01 pm
Our principle was a golfer and he would take fake swings while you grabbed your ankles and then he would let it fly.  You would darn near come off your feet.  Man was it hard to sit down after that.

He would get an ADC# if he did that today.