Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME THREAD: Arkansas Razorbacks vs Texas Tech

Started by Razorbacks#1, January 30, 2016, 02:24:03 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HoopS

Quote from: Atlhogfan1 on January 30, 2016, 04:24:55 pm
Hogs have this one.  Will be a good win.  A must win for postseason hopes. 
I blame this post for the game getting close.

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Atlhogfan1

Quote from: HoopS on January 30, 2016, 04:37:41 pm
I blame this post for the game getting close.
;D  I'm trying to be positive.

Bad foul on Thompson. 
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

PORKULATOR

my goodness we've gotten careless. Got to keep Dusty and Moses in from here out.
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

hobhog

Tech switches to 1-3-1 zone and we are completely mystified....

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

PORKULATOR

Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

Atlhogfan1

That lull in the second half is like clockwork for us.  Beard should be doing a better job leading that group.  But starters are back now for the last 10. 
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

40MINSOFHELL

elksnort

Quote from: HoopS on January 30, 2016, 04:37:41 pm
I blame ths post for the game getting close.
A dumb post from a guy who usually posts good stuff

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

PonderinHog

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

alohawg

"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Atlhogfan1

HoopS

Atlhogfan1

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

HoopS

Quote from: Atlhogfan1 on January 30, 2016, 04:47:32 pm
I think I'm getting the credit for that one. ;)
one of us got a compliment and kick to the gut.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Atlhogfan1

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

PonderinHog

Dusty needs to get it going.  He was wide open in the corner before the TO.

elksnort

Atlhogfan1

hobhog

PORKULATOR

We aren't forcing the ball to the goto guy like we need to.
Wps

GatorHog

elksnort

Quote from: PonderinHog on January 30, 2016, 04:50:15 pm
or maybe someone else can step it up

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

PonderinHog

40MINSOFHELL

alohawg

"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️

razorhog52

If we can't hit a three we can't get them out of this zone. And we can't win.

hobhog

Quote from: PonderinHog on January 30, 2016, 04:50:15 pm

Need to put Moses up by free throw line on O and we can break down this 1-3-1 zone. Instead he lines up on block. Ridiculous

Atlhogfan1

Sow Lancelot

Anton Beard needs to take a redshirt year starting now.
"Nec vitia nostra nec remedium tolerare possumus." Livy
Nihil boni sine labore, sic vis pacem, para bellum.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

alohawg

-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️

40MINSOFHELL

alohawg

-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️

PORKULATOR

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Atlhogfan1

TT's O back to looking like it was earlier. 

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!