Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME THREAD: Arkansas Razorbacks vs Texas Tech

Started by Razorbacks#1, January 30, 2016, 02:24:03 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Atlhogfan1

January 30, 2016, 04:02:24 pm #100 Last Edit: January 30, 2016, 04:15:39 pm by Atlhogfan1
Quote from: PonderinHog on January 30, 2016, 03:59:38 pm
Or he'll set a scoring record...

Needs just 30 more to tie 51.  May have the second best game ever by a Hog in BWA at least. 
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

TomBigBeeHog

Funny how, while talking about Dusty's 3 from the Hogs butt,  the announcers ticked off the names of great Hog 3 point shooters and they skipped Rotnei. I have noticed in other games when talking about great Hog shooters, Rotnei is never mentioned either. I ain't mad though.  ;D
I spent most of my life drankin', gamblin', and chasing women, the rest I just wasted.

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

HoopS

Quote from: TomBigBeeHog on January 30, 2016, 04:12:56 pm
Funny how, while talking about Dusty's 3 from the Hogs butt,  the announcers ticked off the names of great Hog 3 point shooters and they skipped Rotnei. I have noticed in other games when talking about great Hog shooters, Rotnei is never mentioned either. I ain't mad though.  ;D
funny he didn't think this system would fit him.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

elksnort

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

intelligence

Quote from: TomBigBeeHog on January 30, 2016, 04:12:56 pm

i remember a guy named rotnei. i think he got the 5 finger discount on school equipment IIRC

Atlhogfan1

Tubby may have to make a decision to let his players play a little faster offensively and take good shots that are there instead of trying to shorten the game.  And we have gone back man on the first possession. 
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Atlhogfan1

Removed the earlier name so the cry [CENSORED] may let it go. 

PonderinHog

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Atlhogfan1

Don't give this team easy pts.  They are 1-10 from 3. 

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

HoopS

intelligence

smith for T Tech looks like a possible NBA prospect. dude is athletic as hell

Atlhogfan1

Quote from: HoopS on January 30, 2016, 04:19:31 pm
geez

I agree.  I know not to mention certain names of former players from the 9 year era especially in a game thread.  My fault. 

HoopS

Oh well.

Water under the bridge.

Let's get this win.

PonderinHog

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

GatorHog

Atlhogfan1

Hogs have this one.  Will be a good win.  A must win for postseason hopes. 

intelligence

the great thing about having 2 shooters out in transition is thats two people the scrambling defense has to cover. i love it.

TomBigBeeHog

Quote from: Atlhogfan1 on January 30, 2016, 04:24:55 pm

You think there's hope?
I spent most of my life drankin', gamblin', and chasing women, the rest I just wasted.

PonderinHog

Atlhogfan1

Quote from: TomBigBeeHog on January 30, 2016, 04:26:47 pm
You think there's hope?

More than just hope IMO considering the schedule and home win opportunities.  At Florida will be tough but otherwise the Hogs will be favored in a number of games.  Should have a good chance to get one or two more on the road.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

elksnort

Quote from: Atlhogfan1 on January 30, 2016, 04:24:55 pm
Not over yet

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

PonderinHog

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Atlhogfan1

Wonder what our +/- is this season with Beard and Whitt in the game.  In our normal lull during this time of the game. 

alohawg

"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

Knot2brite

Going to have to get the shooters back in the game and sub less...this group isn't moving as well
Usually in EI where intelligent conversation is required

razorhog52

Whitt needs to spend all summer working on his shot. It's a huge liability.

Atlhogfan1

Quote from: razorhog52 on January 30, 2016, 04:34:25 pm
Whitt needs to spend all summer working on his shot. It's a huge liability.

2pts in almost 4 games. 

TC3hogs

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Atlhogfan1

TT has gotten much more aggressive offensively.  Going faster.  Good thing they can't hit FTs. 

GatorHog

intelligence