Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I hate Texas Tech

Started by TNhawgfan, January 28, 2016, 10:22:39 am

Previous topic - Next topic

TNhawgfan

I know football season is over, but it killed me to lose to them this year. Looking forward to some bball revenge! Go hogs!!
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

TomBigBeeHog

Quote from: TNhawgfan on January 28, 2016, 10:22:39 am
I know football season is over, but it killed me to lose to them this year. Looking forward to some bball revenge! Go hogs!!

Cosign. Furthermore, I don't like the implications of a team called Red Raiders. We wear red. Are they planning on raiding us?
I spent most of my life drankin', gamblin', and chasing women, the rest I just wasted.

Captain Morgan

Quote from: TomBigBeeHog on January 28, 2016, 10:26:08 am
Cosign. Furthermore, I don't like the implications of a team called Red Raiders. We wear red. Are they planning on raiding us?

I'm sure Dusty Hamnahs is foaming at the mouth to get a shot at Tubby Smith who asked him to transfer. I think Hogs win this one in a close game.

Hollywood_HOGan45

That tech football game got me almost as much as Toledo especially after seeing what tech really was. They were wretched on defense.

I'll never know what happened to our team in September.

Let's hope our basketball team can drill them like the football team should have.

pigture perfect

I kind of pity the Red Raiders. They are located in West Texas.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

TNhawgfan

Quote from: pigture perfect on January 28, 2016, 11:33:48 am
Being in TX is the reason I hate them. The only fanbase from TX I can somewhat tolerate is Baylor, and that's because they were the doormat for sooo long they never got that entitled Texas attitude. Go hogs!

lynbug

Quote from: Captain Morgan on January 28, 2016, 10:27:57 am
I'm sure Dusty Hamnahs is foaming at the mouth to get a shot at Tubby Smith who asked him to transfer. I think Hogs win this one in a close game.

Anyone have any idea as to why Tubby wanted Dusty to transfer? 

phadedhawg

A good buddy of mine is a huge Tech fan and out of loyalty I try to cheer for them when we aren't playing them.  But after the last game I just can't do it anymore.  I hate Texas Tech.

hawgmasta

Quote from: lynbug on January 28, 2016, 01:56:41 pm
Anyone have any idea as to why Tubby wanted Dusty to transfer?

Yeah I mean did they have a player better than him to bring in? I highly doubt it

Captain Morgan

Quote from: hawgmasta on January 28, 2016, 02:06:01 pm
Yeah I mean did they have a player better than him to bring in? I highly doubt it

Tubby Smith is past his prime. That's what Texas Tech coaches usually are. Bob Knight, Pat Knight, Billy Gillespie and now Tubby Smith  :razorback:

AirWarren

Quote from: pigture perfect on January 28, 2016, 11:33:48 am

A place filled with tons and tons of oil money. And we are in a poor poor state. Yeah, pity west Texas.

With that said, I hope we cream TTU.

TNhawgfan

Quote from: phadedhawg on January 28, 2016, 02:00:07 pm
A good buddy of mine is a huge Tech fan and out of loyalty I try to cheer for them when we aren't playing them.  But after the last game I just can't do it anymore.  I hate Texas Tech.
Welcome to the TX hate side . We have an ever growing membership

Dwight_K_Shrute

Just got 4 lower level tickets to the game.  Paid above face just to be sure I could get 4 together in lower level.  First game this year, can't wait.  I think this team plays better when they get right back on the court and another home game after the game they just had at home has got to help their rhythm and shooting so I'm looking for them to come out hot and kick some a**. 
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

scruf

Quote from: AP85 on January 28, 2016, 02:19:42 pm
A place filled with tons and tons of oil money. And we are in a poor poor state. Yeah, pity west Texas.

A. None of that oil money is staying in west Texas in a way that benefits more than .1% of the residents.
B. Fayetteville is more affluent than Lubbock.
C. west Texas is a literal dust bowl. Arkansas is the Natural State.

TheRazorback500

I don't think it'll even be close. We're gonna have some fun in BWA this afternoon.
Do you wanna get Rocked?

skinnypig

Off subject,  but will the refs be SEC or Big12 today. I am almost hoping for Big12

HoopS

Quote from: Captain Morgan on January 28, 2016, 02:08:42 pm
Tubby Smith is past his prime. That's what Texas Tech coaches usually are. Bob Knight, Pat Knight, Billy Gillespie and now Tubby Smith  :razorback:
Pat Knight had a prime?

Hogimus Prime

TNhawgfan

rzrbackramsfan

Can anyone give me the low-down on why Hannah's gets no respect?  He was one of the best players for Tech as a freshman and sophomore yet is asked to transfer, then apparently no one calls to have him transfer except for us eventually?  Elite shooters like that are hard to find.   

rzrbackramsfan

Quote from: AP85 on January 28, 2016, 02:19:42 pm

Oil producers are fricked man. 

wheelspigharvey

Quote from: rzrbackramsfan on January 30, 2016, 01:25:41 pm
Can anyone give me the low-down on why Hannah's gets no respect?  He was one of the best players for Tech as a freshman and sophomore yet is asked to transfer, then apparently no one calls to have him transfer except for us eventually?  Elite shooters like that are hard to find.

Too pretty?