Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Gigged the Aggies

Started by HognitiveDissonance, January 27, 2016, 11:10:42 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HognitiveDissonance

Great bounce back home win by the Hogs.
I always have confidence playing in Bud Walton, pretty much no matter the opponent, which is why the KY game surprised me. KY had shown some vulnerabilities(losing big to LSU on the road, and to Aub on the road).

But Ark bounced back with a solid performance against a very good A&M team. They are legit.

Also good to see one of these close games go our way.

ShadowHawg

elksnort

Quote from: HognitiveDissonance on January 27, 2016, 11:10:42 pm
I always have confidence playing in Bud Walton, pretty much no matter the opponent, which is why the KY game surprised me. KY had shown some vulnerabilities(losing big to LSU on the road, and to Aub on the road).

But Ark bounced back with a solid performance against a very good A&M team. They are legit.

I certainly agree and you have one of the greatest names on hogville

nwahogfan1

Quote from: HognitiveDissonance on January 27, 2016, 11:10:42 pm

Great win.  I would not have bet a penny we would have won that game but we did and that is all that matters. neither team played particularly well.  We missed some FT shots down the stretch I thought would have killed us but did not.   Any way great win.

Ironhawg

Couldn't have happened to a better bunch than the Aggies.  Never liked them in the SWC and don't like them now.

wheelspigharvey

Quote from: Ironhawg on January 28, 2016, 09:51:27 am
Couldn't have happened to a better bunch than the Aggies.  Never liked them in the SWC and don't like them now.

Michael Scott sums it up for me

TomBigBeeHog

I spent most of my life drankin', gamblin', and chasing women, the rest I just wasted.