Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

April 25, 2024, 12:17:07 pm

Kapita

Started by intelligence, January 27, 2016, 10:22:36 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

intelligence

Is there any truth in the statement that Kapita will be coming in with next year's class?

[tweet]691636211811680256[/tweet]

ShadowHawg

ADavisTheGOAT

Not a snowballs chance in hell.
Razorbacks | Redskins | Pelicans | LA Tech

TexomaRazorback

The answer is maybe but probably not.  He is still eligible to play NCAA but he has opened up his recruiting and is no longer committed to Arkansas.

OS2 (SW) Razor Back

The Giants win the penent!!!!!The Giants win the penent!!!
Today, I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the Earth.
I can't believe what I just saw!!!!
Down goes Frazier!!!! Down goes Frazier!!!
Do you believe in miricles?!?!?!

hogsanity

Quote from: TexomaRazorback on January 27, 2016, 10:32:42 pm
The answer is maybe but probably not.  He is still eligible to play NCAA but he has opened up his recruiting and is no longer committed to Arkansas.

I thought he was playing pro ball in France
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

ShadowHawg

Quote from: hogsanity on January 28, 2016, 08:34:29 am

The League never made it to the beginning of its' season before being disbanded. Glendon Alexander was running it.

HOGINTENNESSEE

SMU is Kapita's leader now.

He are not recruiting because we don't believe he will be Eligible

The_Iceman

January 28, 2016, 08:51:04 am #8 Last Edit: January 28, 2016, 09:19:54 am by The_Iceman
Quote from: hogsanity on January 28, 2016, 08:34:29 am

It was a fraud league. The legal argument would be that he is eligible because he never accepted money and he didn't sign with a legitimate league.

Take note of who the twitter post was from. Looks like just a random fan.

jry04

Quote from: The_Iceman on January 28, 2016, 08:51:04 am
It was a fraud league. The legal argument would be that he is eligible because he never accepted money and he didn't sign with a legitimate league.

Take not of who the twitter post was from. Looks like just a random fan.
France was not a fraud league.

However, it doesn't appear that he played in France either.

wheelspigharvey

Probably won't happen but WHAT IF IT DID THO.  Talk about a change of fortune.

The_Iceman

Quote from: intelligence on January 27, 2016, 10:22:36 pm
Is there any truth in the statement that Kapita will be coming in with next year's class?

[tweet]691636211811680256[/tweet]

The guy who posted this just seems like some random fan who probably doesn't know what he's talking about. So take that for what its worth.

Hawg Red

Quote from: TexomaRazorback on January 27, 2016, 10:32:42 pm

Still eligible?

He never was cleared by the NCAA and it is strongly believed by recruiting analysts that he never will be.

Dwight_K_Shrute

I hope there are Ted Kapita threads well into the 2020's.
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

Hogimus Prime

Quote from: Hawg Red on January 28, 2016, 09:21:01 am
Still eligible?

He never was cleared by the NCAA and it is strongly believed by recruiting analysts that he never will be.

Exactly. If he was cleared he'd be in a Hog uniform right now.

TrueBlue

Quote from: jry04 on January 28, 2016, 08:53:13 am
France was not a fraud league.

However, it doesn't appear that he played in France either.

Two different things.

The AmeriLeague was a fraud league that Alexander tried to start under an alias name but it's "draft" was going to be in Las Vegas. Alexander was a thief in college and still to this day is a thief. 

Ironhawg

Quote from: Hawg Red on January 28, 2016, 09:21:01 am
Still eligible?

Would not shock me in the least if he commits to SMU and miraculously suddenly becomes eligible.

TomBigBeeHog

Quote from: Dwight_K_Shrute on January 28, 2016, 09:25:16 am
I hope there are Ted Kapita threads well into the 2020's.

At the very least  we should be discussing this for another 10 - 12 years.
I spent most of my life drankin', gamblin', and chasing women, the rest I just wasted.

Hogimus Prime

Quote from: TomBigBeeHog on January 28, 2016, 10:32:45 am
At the very least  we should be discussing this for another 10 - 12 years.

Kapita will be biggers legend than Ray

TomBigBeeHog

Quote from: Hogimus Prime on January 28, 2016, 10:59:20 am
Kapita will be biggers legend than Ray

Even biggers than Vin "The Chin" Ascolese?
I spent most of my life drankin', gamblin', and chasing women, the rest I just wasted.

Hogimus Prime

Quote from: TomBigBeeHog on January 28, 2016, 11:17:41 am

Biggers.

Bigger than 10-12 Ray Bigger, Vin, his chin, Dan Skipper, Dwight Stewart and Oliver Miller combined.

TrueBlue

Quote from: TomBigBeeHog on January 28, 2016, 11:17:41 am

Can't wait to see Ascolese on the field this year running through the "A"!

TomBigBeeHog

Quote from: Hogimus Prime on January 28, 2016, 11:22:42 am
Biggers.

Bigger than 10-12 Ray Bigger, Vin, his chin, Dan Skipper, Dwight Stewart and Oliver Miller combined.

Just so you don't get whacked, no one calls him The Chin to his face (unless you are a huge donor to the Razorback Foundation). As a matter of fact, I may ask the mods to delete my posts just to be on the safe side.

Hogimus Prime

Quote from: TomBigBeeHog on January 28, 2016, 11:26:54 am
Just so you don't get whacked, no one calls him The Chin to his face (unless you are a huge donor to the Razorback Foundation). As a matter of fact, I may ask the mods to delete my posts just to be on the safe side.

I'm not afraid like he is going to findmv hpdi sividjdjrndjsjsnfjvjdnsjcjsnahahansnxjxjsnshsbs

TomBigBeeHog

Quote from: TrueBlue on January 28, 2016, 11:23:06 am
Can't wait to see Ascolese on the field this year running through the "A"!

He will be there but you just won't see him. People in his organization tend to keep a low profile. They learned a lot from what happened to John Gotti. Glad we still got connections to him though, we may need those ties if CMA decides to put a hit out on Calimari.