Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Jalen Jones And Dusty Hannas Interaction

Started by chiefhawg, January 27, 2016, 09:28:37 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

chiefhawg

While watching the replay of the game. I noticed at the 6:10 mark of the 1st half Jones was fouled going to the basket by Moses. Just before going to the free throw line Jones seems to be making some nasty comments to Dusty. Dusty just walked away.

It seems to me that Jones was trying to intimidate Dusty. But of course it did notwork. Dusty is a Baller that is tough as nails.

Hawg Red

Noticed that as well. Hannahs is an easy target out there a lot of times. Dude wasn't trying to say anything to Moses or Manny.

Danny J

It appears he blows a kiss at him and makes a comment although I can't tell what he is saying. Maybe calls him a pretty boy or something.

dsims2k3

Quote from: Boston RedHogs on October 23, 2013, 06:39:15 pm
I am always ready for Hog Ball!

The football season has no bearing on my excitement for basketball season to begin. 

I know I'm in the minority, but I rank Hog basketball above Hog football every day of the week and twice on Sundays. Has a lot to do with the era in which I grew up, but for me personally there is just nothing better than watching the Hogs run up and down the court!
Woo Pig Sooiee!  Can't wait for the season to tip off.  I'm hoping for a much more competitive team this season.

arkansas1994

BOAR'N LEGACY

"If it's important enough for you, you'll find a way. If it's not, you'll find an excuse." - Jimmy Dykes

"What if DOG was spelled C-A-T?" - Oger

"Cinnabons from Taco Bell: They'll make you cream your pants!" - Nick Kremers

Hogberry Snortcake

Iamjacksleftnutt

I'm glad I"m not the only one who noticed that. It looked to me like he was blowing a kiss. So calling his toughness into question. It was priceless when the punk fouled out. Even better when we won.

Its always nice when the good guys win.