Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bobby P/ Moses Kingsley

Started by HogsBalls, January 05, 2016, 09:46:47 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ShadowHawg

Quote from: HogsBalls on January 05, 2016, 09:46:47 pm
I am enjoying watching Moses play this year. Bobby P left his thumb print on the program by showing guys what it looks like to work hard and improve. Kingsley clearly watching Bobby and saw how hard he worked and how much better he got. The hard work that Kingsley has put in is paying off this year for sure.

Exactly right about Bobby P showing how it's done. He and MA have changed the culture of laziness that was in place when MA first arrived. Bobby P started something and I think you can see it in this team. They COMPETE!

I hope these guys keep that flame alive and pass the torch on to the next group.

ChicoHog

Kingsley has been awesome.  Without him we have no chance to beat anyone decent.  As much as Bell and Hannahs have done they are still not as important to the overall team success as Kingsley. 

Hawg Red

Quote from: husker71 on February 04, 2016, 07:35:59 pm
Does anybody know if they have the equivalent to what used to be the Pete Newell camp for Big Men???  I know some send the players to Akeem  but not sure if that is just (for college players) a volunteer deal.  I would guess when the pro rookies go down to Houston some money is exchanged, but maybe not.

Olajuwon definitely charges a pretty penny for his services.