Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Trey Thompson

Started by WilsonHog, December 23, 2015, 11:22:20 am

Previous topic - Next topic

nwahogfan1

Quote from: WilsonHog on December 23, 2015, 11:22:20 am
This young man has improved greatly. In 21 minutes on the floor last night, he had seven rebounds, five assists, and a steal, with no turnovers.

yes, he is better but he has a ways to go.  Where is his scoring?  I thought the kid came in with a 15 foot shot.  He doesn't seem to ever look for his shot.

TomBigBeeHog

Quote from: nwahogfan1 on February 03, 2016, 10:10:15 pm
yes, he is better but he has a ways to go.  Where is his scoring?  I thought the kid came in with a 15 foot shot.  He doesn't seem to ever look for his shot.

He has a decent shot. He is scared to shoot right now. One more off season and another year in the system and he might become very effective in the high post. Great passer. Needs to add that shot to his arsenal to take the next step.
I spent most of my life drankin', gamblin', and chasing women, the rest I just wasted.

Dominicanhog

Quote from: TomBigBeeHog on February 03, 2016, 10:16:40 pm
He has a decent shot. He is scared to shoot right now. One more off season and another year in the system and he might become very effective in the high post. Great passer. Needs to add that shot to his arsenal to take the next step.

Mike really needs some scoring from any of Miles, Trey or Jimmy... in years past on our better teams, a player has gotten hot towards the end of either their freshman year or 1st year juco.... Hastings, Howell, Pargo, all started making marks about 20 games in and became a force on the team during our tourney runs..

can Miles or Trey give us 8pt and 5rebs down the stretch?  can Jimmy start scoring 8/9 a game and stay focused?

just one new person step up and this team can stay in the chase down the stretch..