Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas CWS game thread - Hogs headed home ........LSU 14 Razorbacks 5

Started by Hogtropolis™, May 29, 2009, 10:30:13 am

Previous topic - Next topic

razorbackfan86

Quote from: Razorbadarse on June 09, 2009, 08:28:34 pm
  This thread should be perma-stickied on Extra Innings if the baseball team finishes Omaha with a Hogpile.

Maybe then, but not now. It's working for us just the way it is

jwdento3

Quote from: PoormansRobbyHampton on June 09, 2009, 08:38:18 pm
This thing has been amazing for us. I'm not saying it's the only reason that we've won 5 straight, but it is a little weird that the thread goes up and we win five straight.

Also, and I'm reaching a little bit here. Is any team playing better than we are since the 8th inning of the first game of the regional? We put up the big 9 spot against Washington St., hung 17 on Oklahoma, put 7 more up and tossed a shut-out, dominated Florida St. in game 1 and rallied back to win game 2.

That's a good 5 game run against three of the better teams in the country.

UNC could lay claim to being the best in the post season since the first game.  After skating by Dartmouth 5-2, they've pummeled everyone since.

Coastal Carolina 14-5
Kansas 12-1
East Carolina 10-1
East Carolina 9-3

Just sayin'...
"From the start/ She knew she had it made/ Easy up 'til then/ For sure she'd make the grade/ Adorers came in hordes/ To lay down in her wake/ Gave it all she had/ But treasures slowly fade.

Now she's falling hard/ Feels the fall of dark/ How did this fall apart?/ She drinks to fill it up/ A smile of sweetest flowers/ Wilted so and soured/ Black tears stain the cheeks/ That once were so admired.

She thinks when she was small/ There on her father's knee/ How he had promised her,/ "You'll always be my baby."

"Daddy come quick,/ The dreaming tree has died/ I can't find my way home/ There is no place to hide/ The dreaming tree has died."

capehog

Quote from: Fatty McGee on October 26, 2010, 03:19:41 pm
I think we should beat anyone who has ideas that we disagree with and dares to make the public.  You're right on here.
Quote from: Overtheroadtruckdriver on April 28, 2010, 05:34:48 pm
Everyone and their dog on here turned in to dr. Phil. That's my favorite part. Everybody had advice. If I ever need advice, which is doubtful, hogville will be the last place I come for it.

Watching the rockets launch from the beach is way cool. Time for a new NASA to continue the mission. Crying shame we have a president that hates America. You people get what you deserve  #obamasfault

hog.goblin

Quote from: PigWig on June 09, 2009, 07:25:41 pm
So, this thing gets moved over to MMQB for the fall if we have a good showing in Omaha?

If we do well in Omaha we should just continue it with football right here in The Road to Omaha.  Can't change a good thing!

hawgrunner

Quote from: hog.goblin on June 11, 2009, 12:23:11 am
If we do well in Omaha we should just continue it with football right here in The Road to Omaha.  Can't change a good thing!

Sounds good to me!!

Hogbody

Quote from: razorbackfan86 on June 09, 2009, 07:21:37 pm
How about all the way to next season?

More meant page numbers, but I'll certainly go for that lol.

HogFansReunited

My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

razorbackfan86

mj4president

I wish the national guard would plan their training around huge razorback events. I will miss every game. Have to do the whole texting thing during the game.
"Let's do this tonight! Nothing like a legendary night to remember. I'll tell all my grand pups one day about the 3 am walk off home run by Jared Gates." MJ4President just hours before it happened.

Kenny Dowell Loggains

capehog

Quote from: gguillo on June 11, 2009, 03:36:32 pm
that is a lot of pieces of flare!

Well its not 15 pieces like Jennifer Aniston wore in Office Space but it was something to do at work instead of - well working.
Quote from: Fatty McGee on October 26, 2010, 03:19:41 pm
I think we should beat anyone who has ideas that we disagree with and dares to make the public.  You're right on here.
Quote from: Overtheroadtruckdriver on April 28, 2010, 05:34:48 pm
Everyone and their dog on here turned in to dr. Phil. That's my favorite part. Everybody had advice. If I ever need advice, which is doubtful, hogville will be the last place I come for it.

Watching the rockets launch from the beach is way cool. Time for a new NASA to continue the mission. Crying shame we have a president that hates America. You people get what you deserve  #obamasfault

razorbackfan86

artyhog

I will have to settle for listening to the game on the radio.  I will be working delivering you mail in LR.

I will be online tomorow night to get the details.

Go Hogs.

HogFansReunited

I have to be at work tomorrow at 1pm PST so I will have to watch the second half of the game at work.  I am thinking about going in a few hours early so I won't have to miss anything.
My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

Ross U (HDHF)

I'll be watching the game thread out here in Nanjing, China.  It's going to be early Sunday morning for me, but can't wait to get this started!  WPS

Hammibal Lecter

Just got off work, gonna get a few hours then get my pig hat on!

GO HOGS GO!!!!!!!!
Quote from: Breems on January 14, 2014, 10:53:08 pm
I PEED. I PEED. MY PANTS HAVE PEE PEE.

TuckFexas

Famous quote.
Follow me on Twitter: www.twitter.com
Become my friend on Facebook: www.facebook.com
The post above may or may not accurately reflect the views of TuckFexas.
Yes, they let me out of the Tavern on a day pass.

PoconoHog

The day we've all been anxiously awaiting is finally here!!
Time to do all the pre-game preparations and get ready to settle in...
Go Hogs!!!  Bring your "A" game today...
"All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us...they can't get away this time." 
Never one to mince words, "We're surrounded," he said in battle. "That simplifies the problem."  Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller

SeeingRed13

Quote from: PoconoHog on June 13, 2009, 08:26:00 am
The day we've all been anxiously awaiting is finally here!!
Time to do all the pre-game preparations and get ready to settle in...
Go Hogs!!!  Bring your "A" game today...

Woot Woot!

rzrbackrob

Less than 4 hours.
Win the first game and anything is possible.
Good is the enemy of great

alwaysondbigscreen

I want youall to know I am doing my part to pull out the victory, I have played golf the last 2 games and I tee of at 1:10. I am just kinda nervous about bringing a radio this time.
some say he's a cia experiment gone wrong

clarksville hog

hogs25

Yes, it's in HD today too.  Does it get any better than that?  Is CSF beatable?  Don't have a clue about'em.

Seconds

Quote from: Albert Einswine on March 20, 2009, 03:37:25 pm
I believe that Obama could set an orphanage on fire and spray down the children with gasoline as they ran to escape it and you and Veritas would praise him for the beauty and quality of the fire.

razorgary

Does anyone have a link to the bracket as I can't seem to find it.

razorgary

Found the link with bracket and time. Never mind previous post.

razorbackfan86

athunt

Adam Lambert attended Cal State Fullerton, we saw how that turned out last time he messed with somebody from Arkansas.
"It's easy to recruit these combine guys that run around real fast in their underwear.  We're gonna recruit football players"
-Reggie Johnson

TuckFexas

If the players are as anxious as I am we may be in trouble. I should've sacrificed the live chicken instead of getting that bucket of chicken from KFC last night.
Famous quote.
Follow me on Twitter: www.twitter.com
Become my friend on Facebook: www.facebook.com
The post above may or may not accurately reflect the views of TuckFexas.
Yes, they let me out of the Tavern on a day pass.

razorbackfan86

Quote from: TuckFexas on June 13, 2009, 11:49:22 am
If the players are as anxious as I am we may be in trouble. I should've sacrificed the live chicken instead of getting that bucket of chicken from KFC last night.

haha.. i agree on the anxious part.. it seems like the clock isn't moving at all.. i guess i should go get some kobeer and lunch to pass the time

Clint Alan

"It isn't hard to be good from time to time in sports. What's tough is being good every day." - Willie Mays

Clint Alan

"It isn't hard to be good from time to time in sports. What's tough is being good every day." - Willie Mays

Clint Alan

Clint Alan

Clint Alan

Clint Alan

razorbackfan86

Clint Alan

razorbackfan86

Clint Alan

Clint Alan

razorbackfan86

razorbackfan86

Here's a look a today's starters from twitter

Today's starting pitchers: ARK: jr lefty Dallas Keuchel 7-3, 4.04. 17th start. CSF: fr righty Noe Ramirez 9-1, 2.86 15th starter, 20th app

http://twitter.com/arkrazorbacks?SPSID=30667&SPID=2415&DB_OEM_ID=6100

trippigs

Just got home from a business trip to Natchitoches and Ruston, LA. A few folks there were prepared for the CWS with LSU and the Hogs. But, I now have the radio and TV ready...as well as this board. GO HOGS!

Clint Alan

STARTING PITCHERS
Arkansas- Dallas Keuchel(JR) 7-3, 4.04 ERA
Fullerton- Noe Ramirez(FR) 9-1, 2.86 ERA

razorbackfan86

razorbackfan86

Rockhawg

GOOD LUCK Rub! Keep that Karma going and thanks again Pocono for all you've done this year.
GO HOGS !!!!!!

RD

razorbackfan86

Here's a look at the dimensions of Rosenblatt stadium

Rosenblatt is 335 down the lines, 375 in the allys, 408 in dead center.