Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Coach Kelly getting some good press.

Started by woodrow hog call, October 13, 2016, 05:09:52 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

woodrow hog call

Good story on the CNN homepage, didn't know much about him except for the never punting thing, it's worth the time to watch. CBB makes an appearance as well.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2669417-meet-kevin-kelley-the-coach-who-never-punts?utm_source=cnn.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=editorial

"I hate rude behavior in a man, I won't tolerate it"

phadedhawg

Cool story....keep it up people will be pushing him as our next HC...

parallaxpig

I definitely believe in statement that if your team is always at the bottom, what do you have to loose.   
noun: parallax<br />the effect whereby the position or direction of an object appears to differ when viewed from different positions,

hobhog

I'm a PA alumni and don't really care for his "style"....

parallaxpig

Quote from: hobhog on October 13, 2016, 05:43:50 pm

Is that his personal or football
noun: parallax<br />the effect whereby the position or direction of an object appears to differ when viewed from different positions,

hobhog

RME

Quote from: hobhog on October 13, 2016, 05:43:50 pm

You don't care for his "style" even though he's won what, 4 state championships?

Some people, man.

Inhogswetrust

Old news. He's gotten quite a bit of publicity over the years.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

PLHawg

When you're on the other end of it I can see how his tactics come across as not very "sportsmanlike".  Then again, I don't think he's too concerned about that.

Bacons Rebellion

Our punter might be our second best player.