Report: Nebraska wants to rejoin Big 12

Started by 5HOG5, October 09, 2016, 09:41:12 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

5HOG5

If this is not allowed then plz delete it but i found this very interesting:

http://www.yardbarker.com/mobile/content/article/s1_127_22041061

Your thoughts?

theFlyingHog

I have a hard time seeing Texass try to create a "new" conference and intentionally leaving Oklahoma out of it. Unless OU has already told them to take a flying F

parallaxpig

I can believe the Nebraska part cuz they are kinda out in the wilderness now. Don't buy the OU side unless they already have handshake with SEC.
noun: parallax<br />the effect whereby the position or direction of an object appears to differ when viewed from different positions,

jjdlc

Joining the Big Ten hasn't really done much for Nebraska, and has probably hurt their recruiting.  I could see them wanting to go back.

5HOG5

Bill Snyder mentioned 2 former BIG XII teams, i wouldn't be surprised if Colorado was the other team wanting to rejoin the Big XII. They cannot win in the PAC-12!

Buff

Colorado has it made in the Pac-12.  Currently sitting at 4-2, 3rd in the South division.  Culturally, they're even a better fit in the Pac-12.  The Nebraska deal is a silent majority vs. a vocal minority with more money.  The money wants to go back to the Big-12 because it was easier to win.  The majority of fans would rather see them compete in the B1G, because they still remember their last game against Texas being taken from them by the refs.  Nebraska fans want to join the Big-12 about as bad as Arkansas fans do.

bob slydell

Took the National Championship quiz at the bottom and got them all right!
*this is not a criticism of moderatin.