Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Navy has Houston on the ropes

Started by SA Hog Fan, October 08, 2016, 05:35:45 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

SA Hog Fan

Probably wrong forum, but The Midshipmen have Houston on the ropes in the 4th with 3 min to play

Hardcore Hoggy

Would be hilarious to see Houston go down.

Cornfed Pig

Houston just completed a ridiculous 4th and 12 for a TD, down 6 now with 1:57 to go, tried an onsides kick, failed

SA Hog Fan

Wow. Then navy fumbles the snap but recovers.

BigSexyHog

Good.... Now we don't have to hear about Houston anymore....
Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

SA Hog Fan

Houston to get the ball back deep in their own end with about 15 seconds.

SA Hog Fan

SA Hog Fan

Bacons Rebellion

southarkhog06

I know Corso catches alot of grief on here but he was the only analyst in America that picked this.

TriHog

Always pull for the service academies. So way to go Midshipmen!!

AFWarrior83

Houston goes down...Now it's the Tide's turn!
Hogville member since 2005.

Adam Stokes

Good game. The triple option is always entertaining to watch. Half the time I can't even tell who has the ball. Good win for Niumatalolo.

TriHog

Quote from: Adam Stokes on October 08, 2016, 05:56:01 pm
Good game. The triple option is always entertaining to watch. Half the time I can't even tell who has the ball. Good win for Niumatalolo.
Holy crap, thought you said good win for "Nintendo"! 

clutch

Quote from: Adam Stokes on October 08, 2016, 05:56:01 pm

It's difficult to stop too if ran correctly. Especially with teams that are built to defend the pass happy trend of today's game.

kodiakisland

There goes Louisville's shot at getting back into the playoffs.  They needed Houston to be undefeated and ranked near the top when they meet later this year.  Oh well.
If gun control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome. http://heyjackass.com/

HiggiePiggy

Quote from: kodiakisland on October 09, 2016, 02:02:39 am
There goes Louisville's shot at getting back into the playoffs.  They needed Houston to be undefeated and ranked near the top when they meet later this year.  Oh well.

Still a lot of football,  really he needs Washington to lose.  Way it is looking now it could end up being Alabama, winner of Ohio state and Michigan game, Clemson, and Washington.
If a man speaks and no woman is around to hear him, is he still wrong?

wildhogman

Quote from: HiggiePiggy on October 09, 2016, 08:52:40 am
Still a lot of football,  really he needs Washington to lose.  Way it is looking now it could end up being Alabama, winner of Ohio state and Michigan game, Clemson, and Washington.
If Washington makes it, they will be my Cinderella team I root for. Sure aint rooting for bama, or The Ohio st. or Clemson.  And will root for OHst to beat Mich

kodiakisland

Washington looks good.  Maybe it's their competition, but they really look like a good team.  It's amazing what a coach can do.
If gun control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome. http://heyjackass.com/

clutch

Quote from: kodiakisland on October 09, 2016, 06:08:31 pm
Washington looks good.  Maybe it's their competition, but they really look like a good team.  It's amazing what a coach can do.

Petersen is an amazing coach. He's only lost 24 games as a head coach and 12 of those have been at Washington. I figured it was only a matter of time before he had them playing at an extremely high level. I enjoy watching them. They are who I'm pulling for this year for the playoffs.

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.