Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Richt will win a NC at Miami and this article shows how.

Started by holeinthewall, October 06, 2016, 06:28:37 am

Previous topic - Next topic

holeinthewall

http://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/17719237/mark-richt-miami-hurricanes-rebuild-begins-community-outreach

He can pretty much recruit Broward, Dade and Palm Beach counties and then pick a few up from around the country. No other school has a recruiting base as deep and close as Miami. Just takes the right HC to cultivate it.

HiggiePiggy

Quote from: holeinthewall on October 06, 2016, 06:28:37 am
http://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/17719237/mark-richt-miami-hurricanes-rebuild-begins-community-outreach

He can pretty much recruit Broward, Dade and Palm Beach counties and then pick a few up from around the country. No other school has a recruiting base as deep and close as Miami. Just takes the right HC to cultivate it.

I'll believe it when it happens. He did a great job at Georgia, but could never get into the championship game.
If a man speaks and no woman is around to hear him, is he still wrong?

bob slydell

He had teams to UGA that should have won NCs. But of course he never got over that hump. It's not all about the collection of talent. There were years at UGA that he had as much talent as he will ever have at Miami but didn't close the deal. Why would he all of a sudden be able to close the deal now?
*this is not a criticism of moderatin.

Boarcephus

Quote from: Bob Slydell on October 07, 2016, 02:09:31 pm
He had teams to UGA that should have won NCs. But of course he never got over that hump. It's not all about the collection of talent. There were years at UGA that he had as much talent as he will ever have at Miami but didn't close the deal. Why would he all of a sudden be able to close the deal now?

For the same reason Petrino feels he can win one at Louisville, it's just an easier road to the NCG.  Once you get there you've got a puncher's chance to win one game. 
I need to be more like my dog...if you can't fight it, screw it, or eat it, then piss on it.

HiggiePiggy

If a man speaks and no woman is around to hear him, is he still wrong?