Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

watching FSU VS UNC . North Carolina is for real . A possible match up with HOGS

Started by tophawg19, October 03, 2016, 09:16:27 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

tophawg19

i'VE seen a couple bowl predictions that had that match up.  Carolina blue VS Razorback red . They did a great job in beating FSU . The ref's leaned FSU's way but they didn't let it beat them. That would be a Physical game for sure . both teams are similar in that they play hard and take what is given and can beat you doing it. Looks like the ACC has 5 Legit teams that I've seen so far . This would be a good game anyway you look at it
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

Dr. Starcs

tophawg19

they kind of mirror us . getting better as the season goes . even style is similar
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

AirForceHog

Are you serious? I live in ACC country currently. NC to be specific and all of the teams here are tiny. Hogs would dominate.
If it turns, burns, banks or rolls, crew chiefs made it happen.

AirForceHog

OK I may have exaggerated a bit. Their o line size is pretty legit but I have seen them play and I have no doubt the Hogs would dominate.
If it turns, burns, banks or rolls, crew chiefs made it happen.

regi

clutch

I haven't really been that impressed by them. I just think FSU was highly overrated. Now, I thought UNC was pretty dang good last season. I don't think they are as good this season though.