Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Please let Petrino lose.

Started by kp72204, October 01, 2016, 08:57:49 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

kp72204

Is anybody watching the game. If they lose maybe we can face then in our bowl game

farmhawg

From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

Hawghiggs

Quote from: kp72204 on October 01, 2016, 08:57:49 pm
Is anybody watching the game. If they lose maybe we can face then in our bowl game

At least you think we will make a bowl.

Hogfan1660

Looks like you are going to get your wish....  Please move on now.

Kevin

Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

3kgthog

We couldn't stop Knight or Hill and you want this slow, lightly talented Smith defense to face Jackson? You're out of your mind.

farmhawg

We would crush them and the some of the butthurt fans would need therapy....
From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

Dirty

mckinneyhog5

Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on April 07, 2019, 10:29:55 pmGuys, we have hired the BEST coach that we could have hired. Musselman is gonna rock it here like we haven't seen since the early 90's. Just sit back and watch it unfold! We WILL be a nationally recognized program again soon.

gchamblee

Quote from: Hawghiggs on October 01, 2016, 09:02:57 pm
At least you think we will make a bowl.

the funny part is we are 4-1 and you think we wont. youre new to football i take it.

Gonzo

Quote from: kp72204 on October 01, 2016, 08:57:49 pm

Two other threads on the game. Yeah, I'd say some folks here are watching it. Two top 5s, best game of the evening. Hog game, good win, was hours ago. Why wouldn't folks be watching?

Go Hogs! Beat Bama!

Ben

Arkansas wants NO part of Louisville. Last thing we need is Lville destroying the hogs and increasing this ex-girlfriend syndrome a lot of the fanbase has.
Quote from: BearsBisonsBoars on January 18, 2016, 11:06:54 pm. The four team playoff is still opinion. Or do you really think MSU was really the fourth best team in CFB?
You miss the boat.  A four team playoff is a championship.  A championship produces... a champion. You seem to be looking for the "best" team.  The "best" doesn't exist. Best does not equal champion.  Best is a myth.
Opinion polls produce... opinions.

Gonzo

Quote from: Ben on October 01, 2016, 11:11:20 pm
Arkansas wants NO part of Louisville. Last thing we need is Lville destroying the hogs and increasing this ex-girlfriend syndrome a lot of the fanbase has.

Which exes are you talking about? The ones who think the former gf is the devil, hopes they die a horrible fiery death and make note of every possible shortcoming they have or the ones who keep panting for her, creating shrines to her, and hope every day she will some walking back thru the door?      I'm not sure which one are.more entertaining

Go Hogs! Beat Bama!

orvillesghost

ty Clemson..shows there is some justice in this old world...

kp72204